Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 01:25 PM

28,681 posts, read 18,811,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
No man wants an ugly wife or a crazy wife. You can deny it all you want but you can't change the truth and no amount of man shaming can change that.

A man that will accept an ugly or crazy wife has issues of his own that he knows about.
And yet, I've seen "ugly" women with wedding rings on their fingers. Granted, I don't know what their husbands look like, but even warthogs find other warthogs to mate with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2014, 01:26 PM

1,152 posts, read 1,278,823 times
There are worse things than being single - like hitting 40 and realizing you've spent your life so far being less than you wanted to be.

Any guy that expects anyone to be a booty call is not a guy worth having.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:29 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,830 times
Some girls like being a bootycall
Some people are not to be meant in a relationship

Old 10-19-2014, 01:29 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,312,217 times
If he won't take you home to meet his parents, If he doesn't introduce you to his friends, and if he is interested in having sex with you only... she's a booty call.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:30 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
No man wants an ugly wife or a crazy wife. You can deny it all you want but you can't change the truth and no amount of man shaming can change that.

A man that will accept an ugly or crazy wife has issues of his own that he knows about.
Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I said.

The thing you keep forgetting is that everyone has a different definition of "ugly" and "crazy."

Old 10-19-2014, 01:31 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,197,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrolysis21 View Post
Reopen topic -- Do men make women they don't find pretty enough booty calls? just use them for sex and take the very pretty ones out on dates and make their girlfriend

I read an old thread with the same topic and none of the answer was satisfactory and people have missed the point completely.
My mom was a very pretty woman. Thin, blonde hair, took very good care of herself and attracted her fair share of attention.

My father had a string of girlfriends throughout their marriage and believe me they were beyond blech in the looks department. He never left my mom for any of them...they did eventually divorce, but not over anyone specific. He eventually married two more times and the women just got uglier and uglier. My brother and I even used to joke about one that she must give good head because she was nasty looking...blech! She became his third wife...so looks weren't the issue.

"Good Looking" has absolutely nothing to do with it. I talked to my dad about his ways one time and he was straight with me - looks had nothing to do with it.

A man (or woman) who is suffering a low self esteem complex or an identity crisis in their marriage or life may make anyone a booty call to make themselves feel better and often a person he may deem as 'needing' him, or her, is what they are really looking for during that time. Again, it has nothing to do with looks and someone with less appealing looks may be the very type of person that would 'need' him or her. It's a co-dependent thing.

Also, instead of starting a new thread you should have just added to the old one.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:37 PM

1,152 posts, read 1,278,823 times
Quote:

And the man who will simply use an ugly or crazy woman for sex alone has no issues? Dream on

I'd say such a guy is far more screwed up than a guy who marries a less attractive woman for reasons other than looks. Some people want friendship out of a marriage, funny how those marriages actually seem to last

Old 10-19-2014, 01:40 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,866,732 times
Quote:

Truth be told, some men do want an ugly wife. Because one man's "ugly" is another's "cute". And there's a lot more to the equation than looks.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:40 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,197,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
And yet, I've seen "ugly" women with wedding rings on their fingers. Granted, I don't know what their husbands look like, but even warthogs find other warthogs to mate with.

Ever know someone, maybe someone you work with or a friend of a friend and you think they are attractive - man or woman, then one day you meet their significant other and go "WTF?" I have several times.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:47 PM

5 posts, read 15,213 times
Quote:
This a multi step answer to properly answer the question.

1. If a guy is only looking for booty calls girls then that is all girls will be to him.
2. There are women that are attractive enough to not kick out of bed but not attractive enough to date.
3. If a woman is beautiful but crazy she is a booty girl. The best kind actually.
4. If a woman is beautiful but not crazy she is GF material. This is true as long as the guy isn't at #1.

This is why many women lament that sure they can get laid but can't get a boy friend. The real answer why these women aren't GF material is either they aren't hot enough or too crazy. This is the equivalent of women putting men in the friend zone, only men call it the booty zone. For men this creates a couple of problems. Average looking women are getting laid by hot guys and so the average looking women thinks she is more desirable then she actually is. This creates more of the 'all guys are the same, nice guys finish last, girls want bad boys' think.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU[/url]
out of all the answers i find urs to be the fairest

- except for point #1

my response is that --the guy i was referring to is a real women hater - does not trust women cos his mom cheated on his dad when he was 7
he claimed to have never had a girlfriend - never asked anyone to be his girlfriend - and never loved a girl.
All of his "relations' with girls had been fwb and or booty calls.

I has suggested to have dinner one time -- even just as friends he flat out said no. I asked one time if I can come pick up my cell phone while he was with his friend he flat out said no. his determination made me think that he really have a very strict "policy" or decorum on fwb.

So when he ACTUALLY showed up with a trophy girl at his best friends party - that is not to be taken lightly. Therefore returning to point #1

"1. If a guy is only looking for booty calls girls then that is all girls will be to him. "

he made an exception for a trophy girl - shows that beautiful girl really will make guys change his mind make an exception. as seen in this case in a die hard women hater/player

Good vid!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships