Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 08:37 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,000,773 times

Advertisements

Girls that only desire men out of their league become booty calls.

An example of this is a girl that's a "9" in looks but brings little to the table while the guy is a "6" or "7" in looks but has a lot to offer. The average looking successful guy (if he's smart) will marry a woman that's comparable or slightly better looking. He runs around with the hot chick for ego and may even date her to score points with friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2014, 09:32 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,799 times
For me, it really doesn't have anything to do with looks. It has more to do with personality, intelligence, and general outlook on life.

For example, I once knew a girl that had 3 kids, is a former drug addict, and had over 100 sexual partners in the past. She was also loud and obnoxious. She was very pretty, but still a booty call for obvious reasons.

Another example: I knew a girl that I was interested in and made a move on. She was very pretty, but rejected me for being a "player" (even though I wasn't). Later, she aggressively went after one of my friends that had a girlfriend and slept with her boss who was married. She, then, became interested in me. Booty call central.

I've been in relationships and aggressively pursued women that were far less attractive than those two, but were respectable.

So it's really more about a girl's value system than her looks for me.

Old 12-28-2014, 09:35 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Relegation usually comes from great sex but utter unwillingness to do anything else for the relationship whatsoever
the women's lib thing -don't cook or clean -was a big mistake girls -it turned u into booty

Old 12-28-2014, 10:04 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Women who don't know how to act decent will never make girlfriend status.

Has nothing to do with looks.

Old 12-28-2014, 11:15 PM

348 posts, read 327,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrolysis21 View Post
Reopen topic -- Do men make women they don't find pretty enough booty calls? just use them for sex and take the very pretty ones out on dates and make their girlfriend

I read an old thread with the same topic and none of the answer was satisfactory and people have missed the point completely.

Most people think if a girl allows herself to be treated as a booty call - then she will be treated that way.
Wrong!

1. most guys have determined whether you are a booty call -- the moment they lay eyes on you.

2. if you don't allow guys to booty call you then the guys simply wont call you anymore -- however but if you are a pretty girl - they will call you to go on a date.

My personal experience - there was a guy who made it very clear he just wants to have sex with me on the get go - never asked me out or socialized - never introduced me to his friends - then i saw a picture of him with a trophy girl at his best friends birthday party on facebook - then I realized.

So my answer is yes - guys do take girls who are pretty out and leave the "not so pretty ones - or whom they regards as lower status (may this be looks or race) as booty calls.

My advice - if you are not so pretty - go have plastic surgery to make yourself look better or else you will never compete.
I've never had that luxury. Only the pretty boys get that option.

I couldn't get even one of those loose women to sleep with me even if I just saved her and her kids lives.

Old 12-29-2014, 05:11 AM

619 posts, read 652,092 times
I think women that are relegated to booty call status are the women who allow it...

I see far too often women on the board saying, "We are fwb, but he touched my face/looked at me sweetly/breathed in my general direction...does he want more? How can I turn it into more?" My main conclusion on that is that *most* women who allow themselves to be the booty call are those that are using sex as the first step to a meaningful, long term relationship. Good luck with that...

Old 12-29-2014, 05:22 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post
I think women that are relegated to booty call status are the women who allow it...

I see far too often women on the board saying, "We are fwb, but he touched my face/looked at me sweetly/breathed in my general direction...does he want more? How can I turn it into more?" My main conclusion on that is that *most* women who allow themselves to be the booty call are those that are using sex as the first step to a meaningful, long term relationship. Good luck with that...
I kind of have to agree. Now if the woman just wants casual sex, fine. Both parties are mutually using one another, and both know the score. Sex buddies. But "Booty call" to me, seems to imply it's one-sided, and the said BC doesn't know that's all they are, or thinks it'll lead to more. But this is just terminology for me personally.

It has nothing to do with leagues and looks. Some hot women can be nothing but a booty call, because the guy they're with wasn't looking for a relationship or love, and went into with that mindset, thus they don't even give the woman a chance to be more, or try to know her very well because they weren't looking to. They may do a bare minimum to keep her on the hook, but still have no interest.

And some don't even have to do that because they manage to find a woman sad enough to try using sex to gain love and favor, and who will stick around and put up with bad treatment, as the case of one woman I know. She prides herself on her great body, pretty face, and being in law school. but none of those things stopped her from being a booty call to a guy who barely shows her any respect. She gets by on delusion, denial, and hoping he;ll come to love her. Haven't heard from her in months. last I did hear, he wasn't speaking to her-which he's prone to doing for weeks at a time.

Thing is, there will always be men that just want no-strings sex. And they will go to any woman for that, whether she's a catch or not. He doesn't care. he wasn't looking for a catch, or wife. he was looking for sex, and nothing more, and any woman who will provide that is a keeper for it, regardless of the fact she may be a sweetheart, and/or a successful career woman.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:07 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,417 times
Some women (specially divorced) they only want booty calls. They just want the sex without the attachments.

Old 12-29-2014, 01:00 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,729,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrolysis21 View Post
Reopen topic -- Do men make women they don't find pretty enough booty calls? just use them for sex and take the very pretty ones out on dates and make their girlfriend

I read an old thread with the same topic and none of the answer was satisfactory and people have missed the point completely.

Most people think if a girl allows herself to be treated as a booty call - then she will be treated that way.
Wrong!

1. most guys have determined whether you are a booty call -- the moment they lay eyes on you.

2. if you don't allow guys to booty call you then the guys simply wont call you anymore -- however but if you are a pretty girl - they will call you to go on a date.

My personal experience - there was a guy who made it very clear he just wants to have sex with me on the get go - never asked me out or socialized - never introduced me to his friends - then i saw a picture of him with a trophy girl at his best friends birthday party on facebook - then I realized.

So my answer is yes - guys do take girls who are pretty out and leave the "not so pretty ones - or whom they regards as lower status (may this be looks or race) as booty calls.

My advice - if you are not so pretty - go have plastic surgery to make yourself look better or else you will never compete.
The man can do all the "relegating" he wants to, a man can only treat a woman like a piece of meat if she allows it. If a woman is good enough for you to be physically intimate with her and possibly impregnate her with your seed, then she should be good enough to be taken out on dates and introduced as your woman. If you don't agree then stop being so cheap, using women for free sex. If you need sex that bad stop preying on normal women and go hire a call girl for yourself. Because every woman you play, every woman you lie to, seduce and abandon? Karma will be back for YOU, jack!

Old 12-29-2014, 01:07 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
The man can do all the "relegating" he wants to, a man can only treat a woman like a piece of meat if she allows it. If a woman is good enough for you to be physically intimate with her and possibly impregnate her with your seed, then she should be good enough to be taken out on dates and introduced as your woman. If you don't agree then stop being so cheap, using women for free sex. If you need sex that bad stop preying on normal women and go hire a call girl for yourself. Because every woman you play, every woman you lie to, seduce and abandon? Karma will be back for YOU, jack!
A+
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships