Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 08:17 PM

828 posts, read 908,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Thanks Lily, I had a date yesterday with a man who was a lot of fun and we really connected, and now today I have a date with another man who is just a real sweetheart. It's really not harder to get dates at all with cancer (yes, both of them know)--if anything it's easier since I've lost so much weight.
Have you tried online dating websites for cancer patients or survivors?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2014, 08:33 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,793,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Met my guy online, via POF.
How in the world did you find quality on POF?

Old 10-26-2014, 08:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Seriously. ..I had a friend meet a chick from that site and she was a nut.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:46 PM

132 posts, read 258,858 times
I'm in my early 40s - early in life when i'd begun to read media I noticed how many marriages resulted in divorce, also noticing the troubles involving the relationships between my aunts/uncles / mother/father etc - I started to think how strange it was that there is so much hardship regarding the coming together between men and women and yet it seems that it is in their nature to do so, often to their detriment. Over these years I have been careful with a keen eye not to get involved - many times this was to my benefit but thinking back, I wonder if possibly it was to my fault as well. Besides a girlfriend or 2 through the years i've generally been single - yes things can get lonely and yes I think about women, but I will say that I generally live in peace and live a peaceful life- whether this is right or wrong I do not know, i don't profess to know the subtleties of nature, sometimes things just are what they are

Old 10-26-2014, 09:17 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
Have you tried online dating websites for cancer patients or survivors?
I did but it's too depressing and no one on the site lives around here. I really don't have much in common with other cancer patients b/c I've chosen holistic care and most cancer patients have not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Watch it there buster. Chessiemom is quality and she was on there.

Old 10-28-2014, 12:15 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Thanks Lily, I had a date yesterday with a man who was a lot of fun and we really connected, and now today I have a date with another man who is just a real sweetheart. It's really not harder to get dates at all with cancer (yes, both of them know)--if anything it's easier since I've lost so much weight.
You are an amazing person. Wish you the best with eveything.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships