Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Lingerie? Yes or no?
Yes 54 65.85%
No 13 15.85%
Don't care/depends on my mood 15 18.29%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 01:15 AM

38 posts, read 51,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
I definitely see how he killed the moment, but unless this was one in a pattern of several such douchey moves on his part, it seems rather extreme to go from wanting to spice up your sex life with him to never speaking to him again based on one killed moment. I think that's what the other poster was getting at.
Oh noooo, he's done other stuff. It's just a slow build up The only reason I even still talk to him is because he's good in bed but he's not romantic at all. And he's cheap. Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2014, 01:16 AM

38 posts, read 51,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
I prefer to be with my natural lingerie for me that is awesome
Haha this was cute I agree!

Old 11-02-2014, 01:14 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,013,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Being In Love View Post
Haha this was cute I agree!
one person my kind

Old 11-02-2014, 01:50 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwall View Post
That is really sweet.
and that is why i am a diabetic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Flannel pj's for you any night.
as long as i can hold you close, wear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I think the sexy nighties are cute.
its not the sexy nighties, its the woman IN the sexy nighties.

and to all you guys that just want your ladies naked, while that is the ultimate goal, you have to keep in mind her feelings, as well as how much fun it can be to unwrap her gifts. so let her prance around in those sexy nighties, and let her know how beautiful she is to you, especially when she is wearing them,. an dlet her feel good about herself. it only makes things better for you, because if she feels good, she also feels more passionate, and that just bodes well for you when she is ready to jump your bones.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:31 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Do you like it when your date/gf/wife wears lingerie? Do you view her as more sexy when she wears it or no? Does it make you want her more or does it make no impact?

I know all guys are different but mostly I'm trying to see if I should invest my money & buy some lol.

So yay or nay?
Some do, some are indifferent, if they say they "hate" it, well, I don't know what to say about that. Buy it, please.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:23 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Me too!

There's a guy I have hooked up with a few times and I texted him to ask if he wanted to come to Victoria Secrets with me so I could get some pieces and so he could give me his opinion. He texted me back and was all like "Lol sure. But I'm not paying for any of it." Whatever thats not even what I meant nor did I expect him to pay for it. Still now I'm thinking about blocking him. Kind of a turn off.
Block him, that's what my ex always said he was extremely cheap.He assumed everyone wanted his money.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:26 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
and that is why i am a diabetic!

as long as i can hold you close, wear them.

its not the sexy nighties, its the woman IN the sexy nighties.

and to all you guys that just want your ladies naked, while that is the ultimate goal, you have to keep in mind her feelings, as well as how much fun it can be to unwrap her gifts. so let her prance around in those sexy nighties, and let her know how beautiful she is to you, especially when she is wearing them,. an dlet her feel good about herself. it only makes things better for you, because if she feels good, she also feels more passionate, and that just bodes well for you when she is ready to jump your bones.
Lol, her gifts.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:47 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,386,025 times
As a woman, my take on it is this...of COURSE they like lingerie - it usually shows off the assets and says "all signals are go". That said - it'll be on the floor in 15 seconds. Of course if I just paid $20, $50, or $100 for it and got all dressed up I'd like to keep it on so we can both get our money's worth but it doesn't work like that.

Women should buy lingerie for themselves because guys only see it for a minute and it's not worth the money considering guys get excited at the drop of a hat anyway!

Old 11-02-2014, 06:58 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,255,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
As a woman, my take on it is this...of COURSE they like lingerie - it usually shows off the assets and says "all signals are go". That said - it'll be on the floor in 15 seconds. Of course if I just paid $20, $50, or $100 for it and got all dressed up I'd like to keep it on so we can both get our money's worth but it doesn't work like that.

Women should buy lingerie for themselves because guys only see it for a minute and it's not worth the money considering guys get excited at the drop of a hat anyway!
Okay, I have to speak up. Everyone keeps saying this.

You can wear plenty of things where the "good stuff" is still showing. I'm sure no man ever complained about a woman being completely naked, but doesn't anyone agree that there can be a whole lot of fun had with accessories? During?

lol

Old 11-02-2014, 06:58 AM

279 posts, read 356,712 times
Different strokes for different folks ( pun intended )

If we're at home and we've enjoyed a quiet night, maybe some wine and teasing, lingerie is a must.
Home from an event/bar/night out ... and we gotta work in the morning. The sound of clothes hitting the floor before she jumps into bed is enough for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships