Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 02:54 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,395,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
I say never you did not
All I was saying that we are giving our opinions the matter and you can listen or not.
I am very blunt so I tell you how I see or hear it.
That's great..I'm also like that you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2015, 03:53 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,283,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2014 View Post
Thanks for the head's up...yes, perhaps I was rushing things, I needed an excuse...so I think of that one. If it was a bad move...well I dunno.

Besides she is not updating often. I just noticed that. Last update was like in december 2014.

FB criteria varies person to person, I have people on my FB who I've never met in person.

Let's see what happens, after reading all of this I'm lowering my expectations.

I'm even doubting to ask her to meet me for a drink somewhere after mass. I will scan the situation, and if I have to take a "raincheck" I will.
That's because she probably has most of her posts on Friends Only. I do think you should probably avoid commenting on her Facebook if you are not friends with her. I went out with a guy who did this to me and I thought it was strange.

Are there any upcoming church activities? Use them as ice breakers.

Old 03-07-2015, 05:46 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,861,165 times
This is taking forever. Ask her out already. Or ask her to marry you. Ask her something. Quit stalling!

Old 03-07-2015, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
That's because she probably has most of her posts on Friends Only. I do think you should probably avoid commenting on her Facebook if you are not friends with her. I went out with a guy who did this to me and I thought it was strange.

Are there any upcoming church activities? Use them as ice breakers.
Thanks...I know the drill.

Yes, I though of that as well...strange thing however I sent her a message through FB and she never answered. And doesn't say like she read the thing...but the FB thing for me is not a biggie. I told her I saw her through mutual friends and I recognized her from an event early this year. So it wasn't that strange.

Who knows? we shall wait and see.

Old 03-07-2015, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
This is taking forever. Ask her out already. Or ask her to marry you. Ask her something. Quit stalling!
I see her once a week...take it easy...

Old 03-07-2015, 06:35 AM

914 posts, read 766,910 times
Skywalker, may the force be with you on this one! But, I still encourage you to find a single woman in her mid thirties to ask out at your church. There's gotta be at least one, and it will be sooo much more natural than trying to break the ice or cold approach a 20 something. A real connection with a woman like this will have you forgetting all about that youngster, who probably wants another youngster to date her anyway.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post
Skywalker, may the force be with you on this one! But, I still encourage you to find a single woman in her mid thirties to ask out at your church. There's gotta be at least one, and it will be sooo much more natural than trying to break the ice or cold approach a 20 something. A real connection with a woman like this will have you forgetting all about that youngster, who probably wants another youngster to date her anyway.
Perhaps...but it's worth the try...

I dunno, haven't found anyone around the mid thirties yet, but this girl is just one option...that's it.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:45 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,192,291 times
Quote:
Thanks...I know the drill.

Yes, I though of that as well...strange thing however I sent her a message through FB and she never answered. And doesn't say like she read the thing...but the FB thing for me is not a biggie. I told her I saw her through mutual friends and I recognized her from an event early this year. So it wasn't that strange.

Who knows? we shall wait and see.
If you aren't friends with her, then your message probably ended up in her "other" mailbox and a lot of people never check that mailbox. You need to be friends with her first in order for her to see your messages for sure.

Old 03-07-2015, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
If you aren't friends with her, then your message probably ended up in her "other" mailbox and a lot of people never check that mailbox. You need to be friends with her first in order for her to see your messages for sure.
I received messages from "non friends" and I still read those...

Who knows?

Old 03-07-2015, 08:41 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,192,291 times
Quote:
I received messages from "non friends" and I still read those...

Who knows?
That's great for you. Most people don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships