Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2015, 11:08 PM

45 posts, read 31,695 times

Advertisements

Hai, I really need advice about my ex-bf

So i seen this guy for 8 months. we have so many times together. holiday together, laughing, make joke each other. and we also webcam every morning bcd we actually stay distance. he always try come to my city almost every month, and we always stay together every time he's here. i really love him so much.

But, last saturday he just tell me that he will getting married next february 2016. i feel hurts so much and i ask him, " why u do this to me? what i do wrong ?" he just reply "i don't know, is just happening, i can't stop to be nice to u, and I'm so deep with u, i really have chemistry and enjoy every moment with you, and you star in my life", i just reply "just be good with your fiancé and i fell sorry to her because i disturb her fiancé…

i sad and feel like we are so great together, why he lie to me…. until yesterday he still message me to say morning and remind me not late to have breakfast, and i just say to him, please, is still hurts so much, and he say, "i feel something is missing in my life too", than i not reply again bcz i still feel so sad.

what you all think he really feel to me?

thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2015, 11:27 PM

15,076 posts, read 10,134,761 times
That's a terrible thing to do to you... It doesn't matter what he feels for you at this point. He's leading you on despite being engaged... and that's just not right.

Distance and time.... that is what you need right now. Another love will come... but not until you have accepted what has happened and move on. It will take time.

Old 04-22-2015, 12:17 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,654,044 times
Is this marriage arranged? Does his family expect it of him?

Old 04-22-2015, 12:29 AM

i don't really know about it but what i know is, he already 37 and sometimes he say his mom ask him to married. i tell to him that he better focus with his fiancé because he will married and i say to him "you love her" and he tell me "i don't know now, i think i need to think". he keep say to me that he lose part of his life

Old 04-22-2015, 08:48 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,299,356 times
I can't tell. Were you the third party or the fiance just pop up all of a sudden?

Old 04-22-2015, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
I can't tell. Were you the third party or the fiance just pop up all of a sudden?

i not sure either, he not explain to me since when he got engaged. but i think I'm the girl that he cheated with
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships