Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 10:19 AM

750 posts, read 644,078 times

Advertisements

So let me get this straight, you guys are ok with and content with going home and masterbating every night as a single dude?

Most single dudes atleast in my neck of the US go out with the hope to meet a lady. In addition to all the other reasons one would go out.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:21 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
So let me get this straight, you guys are ok with and content with going home and masterbating every night as a single dude?

Most single dudes atleast in my neck of the US go out with the hope to meet a lady. In addition to all the other reasons one would go out.

Who said or implied that? It isn't like the options are being in a relationship or having one night stands. That's never been the only two options I've had nor is it what I see among the people I know.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:22 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,287 times
When I was 25, I probably had it one average once a week...some weeks nothing and others 3-4 times...between girlfriends and hook ups...this is mid 90's and I frequented a few very lucrative meat market bars LOL

If I could relive ONE time in my sexual life it would be the summer and early fall of my 25th year...

Old 04-27-2015, 10:24 AM

1,660 posts, read 2,534,651 times
For a single guy probably once a week on the weekends. More if they have fwb's that they can hit up.

1,584 posts, read 2,084,674 times
Quote:

I don't think the majority of single men are man-whores, so, when phrased the way you're asking the question, yes I think a lot of them are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Who said or implied that? It isn't like the options are being in a relationship or having one night stands. That's never been the only two options I've had nor is it what I see among the people I know.
Yes, but most guys to not have FWB's they can hit up when ever they want. If they do than ok, yes they wouldnt be out on the prowl nearly as much as your average single male.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Yes, but most guys to not have FWB's they can hit up when ever they want. If they do than ok, yes they wouldnt be out on the prowl nearly as much as your average single male.

I dunno, most single women and men in their 30s and 40s have a few people they can hook up with regularly (either FWBs or FBs) if they feel like it. Most don't speak about it too much, but its not uncommon or even unusual. There are people that don't I'm sure, but these are likely people with low drives anyway.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:29 AM

Quote:
I dunno, most single women and men in their 30s and 40s have a few people they can hook up with regularly (either FWBs or FBs) if they feel like it. Most don't speak about it too much, but its not uncommon or even unusual. There are people that don't I'm sure, but these are likely people with low drives anyway.
Naw, not believing that. If that were case guys wouldnt be so thirsty online and at the bars.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Naw, not believing that. If that were case guys wouldnt be so thirsty online and at the bars.

And they aren't. I go out a lot. Probably too much, honestly, and that "meat market" that was prominent in the 90s pre internet dating is gone from live music clubs, bars, etc. It's nothing like it used to be. Nothing.

Even then, it didn't actually happen a lot (people going home with each other), but people flirted, danced, chatted people up a lot. That vibe is gone.

Thankfully my friends weren't really into that crap.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:33 AM

1,584 posts, read 2,084,674 times
Quote:
And they aren't. I go out a lot. Probably too much, honestly, and that "meat market" that was prominent in the 90s pre internet dating is gone from live music clubs, bars, etc. It's nothing like it used to be. Nothing.
Yeah I'd have to agree with this.

There's also probably a difference between going out casually and going out and getting hammered as to how your night might end up. I live somewhere that has a lot of young people who come in for weekends to party and drink Friday and Saturday then leave town. My friends who are more....um...."actively thirsty" than I am have seen their fair share of hotel rooms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships