Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 06:13 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmtrees099 View Post
It got a whole lot worse - I agreed to meet him at the train station.
No warm greeting, just a whole lot of grumpiness and feeling sorry for himself.
He's like "I'm sick of this s***** life, sick of this absolute s***hole, I don't even like this city, I never have liked it - what are we even doing here? I'm ready to go back to live with my parents? I hate our room, what is even the point - why did you want to come here? I'm just going to have to get a bike if we stay here, then I won't have to put up with the s****y transport, the trains that waste my time, I'm sick of them, I'm sick of them been delayed, sick of everything, it's already 8:30 and I've only just got home, who lives like this? What kind-of life is this? What are we even doing?"

We have to go to the supermarket, and I don't feel hungry at all - he starts nagging me about how I couldn't decide on anything for dinner at the supermarket - does he think I'm feeling okay after all of this?

I am acting quite badly because I'm so wound up from all of the stress that he's created. I find it quite ridiculous that a grown boy chooses to act like that so I'm trying my best to be sympathetic but it's not easy because really I feel the need to call him out and get into an argument, but I know that wouldn't be fair on either of us, especially after he's had such a long day and has arrived home so late.

Later on I make him dinner, and he's ignoring me on his laptop (in his sulky mood, where he wants nothing to do with me) complaining how it is so late and he's got no time for anything. He's like "Oh, I'd much rather be back and living with my parents" and the atmosphere is hideous, and unbearable, I feel like running away, everything has got between us and he's like "what are we even doing?", "Do you want to break up with me?" - I ignore his suggestions, because it's obvious that they are the heat of the moment.

Later on, I switch on my extra-nice, charming mode to try to cheer him up and break him out of it and things turn out better.

This morning he's all over apologizing, I don't know if it's enough.

I wake up and it's like I've been hit with all of the bad feelings of yesterday.

We're going on holiday tomorrow, I'm so nervous, because he can make or break the holiday and I'm so worried that something's going to go badly. What can I do?

He takes out every frustration on me.
Do you even notice that people are on here responding to your posts? Do you have ANYthing to say about the advice you've been given, or do you just come here to rant??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 06:22 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,390,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
And she won't come back to this thread, just start another one to complain. I'm thinking we aren't dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I agree, I don't think its a troll. I think its someone who thrives on drama. She likes to post and vent, so we can say...poor thing. Your BF is horrible. Then she feels better.

She must get something from this relationship that she needs. Otherwise she would leave.

Old 11-12-2015, 04:51 PM

1 posts, read 444 times
I fell your pain girl I swear love is supposed too be patient and kind but my boyfriend totally proved me wrong all I learn is love is not patient love is when someone makes you feel low and u know what I found out he doesn't love me hell he don't even respect me so I understand you want to be with him but I refuse to be with mines because I rather wake up everyday with a smile on my face than wake up and cry because he don't like the way I look or puts me down girl my sister has a daughter and just because y'all gotta a kid together don't mean u got to be together my Sus is a single mom and I know things get hard but u can do it just have faith in yo self because your human to and u got feelings and if he can't see he's hurting you LEAVE HIM!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships