Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 11:11 AM

720 posts, read 500,821 times

Advertisements

Might need to take your love life into your own hands, buddy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2015, 11:14 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tht1guy View Post
yup I said it. You know who you are. The small top tight pants wearing girl. who has " friends". I have one of these at my job. She wears tight clothes really nice. Gives all the guys huge hugs. HUGE. teases everyone with her sexy body and tight clothes. These are the girls with the most secrets. They wont open up for anybody. They'll lie about everything. Its just so frustrating when women do that? Am I right? they parade their tight tops and luscious curves around like the American flag. Everyone's seen her before. She loves the attention but doesn't actually have anyone a boyfriend. She's just right there. RIGHT THERE!
Hahah while you might be getting flamed I know the type.

They are annoying, but plenty of people are annoying. Just ignore

Old 06-08-2015, 11:16 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,456,469 times
OP it sounds like you want to sleep with the girl. A lot of women play games in the office I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:17 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tht1guy View Post
yup I said it. You know who you are. The small top tight pants wearing girl. who has " friends". I have one of these at my job. She wears tight clothes really nice. Gives all the guys huge hugs. HUGE. teases everyone with her sexy body and tight clothes. These are the girls with the most secrets. They wont open up for anybody. They'll lie about everything. Its just so frustrating when women do that? Am I right? they parade their tight tops and luscious curves around like the American flag. Everyone's seen her before. She loves the attention but doesn't actually have anyone a boyfriend. She's just right there. RIGHT THERE!
translation=i need a girlfriend, and she is my current target but she wont cooperate with me and go out with me so i can get her into bed and have some fun with her body and then brag to all my buddies that i nailed her.

get a life my friend, learn to treat women with respect, and not an implement of your pleasure.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:20 AM

783 posts, read 849,786 times
I'm a guy and I can't decipher this guy code.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:22 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Hahah while you might be getting flamed I know the type.

They are annoying, but plenty of people are annoying. Just ignore
Pretty much, just go about your business and don't invovle yourself with these types.

This site really isn't the best place for this topic btw...
At least not in the way you presented it.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Pretty much, just go about your business and don't invovle yourself with these types.

This site really isn't the best place for this topic btw...
At least not in the way you presented it.
lol yeah it seems really strange that he cares if she has a boyfriend or not.

I just don't like attention ******

Old 06-08-2015, 11:32 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,456,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
lol yeah it seems really strange that he cares if she has a boyfriend or not.

I just don't like attention ******
Sometimes, whether those types of girls have a boyfriend or not is not even an issue. If they want you they won't let their boyfriend get in the way.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy328 View Post
Sometimes, whether those types of girls have a boyfriend or not is not even an issue. If they want you they won't let their boyfriend get in the way.
Yeah, I used to see that type of girl all the time when I was a little younger and actually went to clubs.

Give them a little attention, take a little attention away, feed them a couple compliments and they're yours. Doesn't matter if they have a boyfriend or not.

I do not miss the club scene whatsoever.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:36 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Fact: Women do not exist to be a show, temptation, prize, resource, or commodity to you. (You=any given male who has a hard time understanding women as human beings.)

Women, as people, have varied reasons for the things they do.

She might be a nasty manipulator who is using her attractiveness to advance herself.

She might just like looking in the mirror in the morning, and saying to herself, "I'm really beautiful today!"

She might be trying to attract someone specific, and dressing that way in the hopes he'll be interested.

She might be trying to overcome a boatload of insecurities that are none of your business, and boost her self-esteem by looking good.

She might be a redneck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships