Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 11:19 AM

5,413 posts, read 6,707,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in the sky View Post
Well I am surprised that your mother didn't kick you out of the house. If you claim that you are an adult it is time for you to handle yourself and live on your own.
Come on. Obviously sarcasm isn't your strong suit. Why would you think he's being serious?

Old 06-14-2015, 11:21 AM

30 posts, read 21,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
You can look overseas if you want, but you'll find that women are the same everywhere.

A nerd who can't get a woman in the US is not going to be a stud in another country. Maybe you could find a visa hunter or something, that could work out.

If you truly believe that your problem is American women and that finding a foreign woman will fix your problems, you are in a lot of trouble.
Well that is why American women have lower popularity than foreign women. For starters women who are in Europe have a higher education and dress better than American women. Plus they take care of their bodies and not gain weight. Many American crave McDonald's and other junk food and then have to go on some crazy diet to loose weight whereas foreign women watch what they eat

Old 06-14-2015, 11:21 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Well I am surprised that your mother didn't kick you out of the house. If you claim that you are an adult it is time for you to handle yourself and live on your own.

She TRIED to kick me out, then I kicked her out.

Sometimes you just gotta show them who's boss.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:23 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Well that is why American women have lower popularity than foreign women. For starters women who are in Europe have a higher education and dress better than American women. Plus they take care of their bodies and not gain weight. Many American crave McDonald's and other junk food and then have to go on some crazy diet to loose weight whereas foreign women watch what they eat
Keep blaming everyone else, OP, and you'll get nowhere.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:24 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:

I'd bet 1,000,000 dollars you've never actually left the United States with a statement like that

Even if you say you have, I will know it's a lie.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:24 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:

How much time have you spent in Europe? American men live in the same country as American women so you think all those European women don't think the same about you?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-14-2015, 11:30 AM

30 posts, read 21,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
How much time have you spent in Europe? American men live in the same country as American women so you think all those European women don't think the same about you?
I have been in Europe and spoke with European women. They are very approachable. American women think that they are entitled to everything. And the root cause if American women act bad it is becAuse their parent did a crappy job raising them

Old 06-14-2015, 11:31 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
I have been in Europe and spoke with European women. They are very approachable. American women think that they are entitled to everything. And the root cause if American women act bad it is becAuse their parent did a crappy job raising them
So why are you not in a relationship with one of them?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-14-2015, 11:31 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,947,312 times
At your age, making the kind of money you make, women should be practically throwing themselves you. If that isn't happening, imo there is definitely some kind of issue. Do you have male friends you can trust? Ask them to be brutally honest with you about the problem.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:32 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,400,016 times
Your mom isn't popular. She dresses horribly, is dumb and eats Big Macs for breakfast. I am glad you have lived in Europe and were able to escape her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships