Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 04:21 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I absolutely hate bitching and excuses. I want to hear a solution!

What say you, OP?
You're probably not going to get one so you should probably just move along. I think the OP was one of those 5 letter words that begin with T and rhymes with poll.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
They are all taken by the good guys.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:43 PM

176 posts, read 189,651 times
Stereotypes and generalizations are for the insecure, not for the genuinely happy people who are really pleased with their lives. People who have nothing else better to do than trying to upset others on purpose when they don't have real arguments to support their point also enter this category, so don't use them anymore, not even when you feel like getting a bit defensive. It's not who you are and it's not your reality. Good luck!

No one is perfect and we're all learning in life, so, don't worry, you'll find the right woman for you at the right time, OP.

Old 06-14-2015, 06:30 PM

30 posts, read 21,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingStars View Post
Stereotypes and generalizations are for the insecure, not for the genuinely happy people who are really pleased with their lives. People who have nothing else better to do than trying to upset others on purpose when they don't have real arguments to support their point also enter this category, so don't use them anymore, not even when you feel like getting a bit defensive. It's not who you are and it's not your reality. Good luck!

No one is perfect and we're all learning in life, so, don't worry, you'll find the right woman for you at the right time, OP.
Thanks BlazingStars. I am not the type to give up on finding the right person. It is like a quest for fun.

Old 06-14-2015, 06:46 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
You're probably not going to get one so you should probably just move along. I think the OP was one of those 5 letter words that begin with T and rhymes with poll.

You said it, not me.

If I did, I would get a permaban

Old 06-15-2015, 06:52 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Scarlett's response is what I would expect from someone who is mature and has travelled. You talk about specifics, not "Europe" and "Asia." Because all the countries have cultural and social differences.

My husband doesn't like "Europe" he likes Germany. I didn't like the food in "Asia" I like it in Hong Kong....
Well I like the rain down in Africa. I like the rain down in Africa.

Old 06-15-2015, 06:57 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,707,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Well I like the rain down in Africa. I like the rain down in Africa.
Well hello Dorothy. ...

Old 06-16-2015, 07:56 AM

1,568 posts, read 1,119,432 times
There are plenty of good women, if you don't mind dating 70 year old widows. other than that its slim pickins.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:29 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John in the sky View Post
Well that is why American women have lower popularity than foreign women. For starters women who are in Europe have a higher education and dress better than American women. Plus they take care of their bodies and not gain weight. Many American crave McDonald's and other junk food and then have to go on some crazy diet to loose weight whereas foreign women watch what they eat
It's foolish for you to think this way. There may be one or two differences due to culture and upbringing, but those differences exist in Europe, just like they exist here stateside. Some American women are sophisticated and literate, some are not. Some know how to dress, some do not. Some take care of their bodies, some do not.

I've seen overweight European women, and not every woman in Europe is privileged and educated. You are over-generalizing. Do you know how many European men would love to date an American woman who has her stuff together? Literally thousands. They get a little tired of finding so many of those gold-digging, spoiled drama queens in their backyard dating pool, I'm sure. An American woman is way more likely to make her own money. What she lacks in "culture" she more than makes up for it in independence.

The first thing I think when I hear a man express they they prefer foreign women, but still choose to live in the U.S. is this: They're lazy and spoiled. They don't want a partner, they want a slave. They want a woman to do all the relationship heavy lifting, while they stand around, evaluating and supervising her. And foreign women probably are better at sublimating their egos in service to a man. They want the woman to cater to them and constantly affirm their male egos...sounds like they're looking for a mother. So, maybe the men who claim foreign women are better, but choose to remain Americans, maybe you should take a closer look at how you come off to women here.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:36 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,672,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
I am a married female who is in her mid forties.

From 1991 to 2011 I did not have a single date.

I thought that I would be an old maid.

But then I met my future husband in 2011.

We got married in 2013.

My husband is not a hottie in the conventional sense, but there are many other things about him that drew me to him and caused me to fall in love with him.

God had a plan for me.

He has a plan for you.

The hard part is being patient and letting things happen the way they are supposed to happen.

This is a beautiful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships