Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 01:52 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,371,830 times

Advertisements

So, what are you planning on doing, OP to change your unfortunate dating circumstance?

Old 06-14-2015, 02:22 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,219,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
So, what are you planning on doing, OP to change your unfortunate dating circumstance?
And that is the $100,000 question we all hope this charming new member answers.

Old 06-14-2015, 02:24 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,198,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Blaming other people doesn't change anything?

Old 06-14-2015, 02:34 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,219,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John in the sky View Post
I have been in Europe and spoke with European women. They are very approachable. American women think that they are entitled to everything. And the root cause if American women act bad it is becAuse their parent did a crappy job raising them
Quote:
Well that is why American women have lower popularity than foreign women. For starters women who are in Europe have a higher education and dress better than American women. Plus they take care of their bodies and not gain weight. Many American crave McDonald's and other junk food and then have to go on some crazy diet to loose weight whereas foreign women watch what they eat
Quote:
The problem is you
Quote:
Well that is the biggest problem with Americans. They have no culture no wonder people tell me to look over seas that there are people with culture.

We hope you've enjoyed your brief stay with us. Y'all come back now, heah?

P.S. Don't forget your Tapout t-shirt next time.

Old 06-14-2015, 02:55 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,045,023 times
Quote:
And whatever you say doesn't mean squat
Come on, John. You're 40, and you're saying this??? This is the best you can come up with??

Consider for just a moment that you're not doing something right. Why don't you consider for a moment that you might learn from the replies here instead of just deflecting with immature, defensive replies.

Old 06-14-2015, 03:44 PM

106 posts, read 87,926 times
Because good women are all snatched up.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:06 PM

176 posts, read 189,951 times
No, John, not all good women are snatched up. I know quite a few men who made very poor choices marrying who they did, and so did some women. There are plenty of people who had unfortunate marriages and real dramas in their lives because not all married men and women are good quality partners and some aren't even good people sometimes. The same way there are single men and women who are worth someone's time and others who aren't.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:13 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,371,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
And that is the $100,000 question we all hope this charming new member answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Blaming other people doesn't change anything?
I absolutely hate bitching and excuses. I want to hear a solution!

What say you, OP?

Old 06-14-2015, 04:16 PM

10 posts, read 8,614 times
Quote:
It is just so hard to meet a good woman. I am 40 years old and do enjoy going out places and keep myself active. I feel that I am a good looking person and whenever I am out in public and want to start a conversation and get to know a woman she doesn't seem to be interested. I am confident in walking up to a woman. But it seems she wants some hottie guy. Are women so superficial? Is it because I am 40 years old she will not be interested? I dated women in the past but I am trying to find the right one? Should I just give up? I would like to have a family someday. But it is just hard when I look at couples younger than me who are married with kids. I have a good career and that is the only thing that is really going great for me. Please help. Am I doomed to stay single since I am already 40?
If you find a modern woman who doesn't interrupt you in mid sentence, she might be a keeper. Otherwise, it's all about THEM.....always THEM!

Old 06-14-2015, 04:20 PM

10 posts, read 8,614 times
Quote:
Well I like to show a little humor when I meet a new woman. I bet if I was some hottie and being funny she wouldn't be able to resist me. I feel that I am a good looking person. However I am not some movie actor hottie or sports figure hottie. Why can't they give me a chance. I am a good person who comes from a very good. Family and my parents raised me well to be a repectful individual and show respects to others. I like to be a gentleman on a date with a woman.
Blame the feminist movement.

60 years ago you'd have your pick!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships