Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 09:45 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,974,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
No I litterally see a forign power invading the USA (bombs, planes, etc) and I see very few men stepping up to fight it. Not going to be too good for basicly any laws that you rely upon to keep you safe anymore.

When you break down a nations family structure then the country eventually becomes ripe for the picking.
Ok.. How does granting women equal rights break down the family structure?

Last edited by Sydney123; 09-25-2015 at 10:40 PM..

Old 09-25-2015, 09:53 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,325,490 times
If you want to sleep around go ahead.

Deep down you know it's wrong though, no matter how much you try to justify it.

Old 09-26-2015, 08:56 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,720,278 times
Quote:
Fight to defend this nation if we were attacked. How many men do you think would actaully welcome the change of an invading nation? If you think this is crazy then you are not paying attention to world news.
I don't regard the majority of our armed forces as spineless losers, no.

Old 09-26-2015, 09:01 AM

29,750 posts, read 34,415,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I think he's trying to say that if men don't feel like they're protecting delicate swooning damsels in distress from the Viking hordes, that they won't step up and fight for America. Or something. Which is super insulting to anyone in the armed forces and to men in general.

Old 09-26-2015, 09:28 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,464,776 times
I'm not sure I agree that women are raised to be ashamed of their sexuality.

We need to embrace our sexual natures and have sex with those we find attractive.

Old 09-27-2015, 11:44 AM

507 posts, read 443,419 times
Quote:
Fight to defend this nation if we were attacked. How many men do you think would actaully welcome the change of an invading nation? If you think this is crazy then you are not paying attention to world news.
Most men are not so limited as to base their decision to defend their country on their dating lives and their interactions with women. The very notion of it is preposterous, and this entire line of thinking is absurd.

Old 09-27-2015, 03:25 PM

947 posts, read 1,187,549 times
Quote:
Lol... The main thing that some men are upset about women's rights is that it took away the power that men were used to having over women. So you're butt hurt because we can say No! We're not having that anymore.
Our "not caring" is a perfect example. By our not caring what men think strips them of their power over us as well. I can see where some men would see this as a "big" part of the problem, because it makes them impotent
in their desire to keep us under their thumb.... Eff that!
I'd say that's pretty accurate. The control freaks with traditional values just need to adjust with the times. Life goes on.

Old 09-27-2015, 06:40 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,120,088 times
It has resulted in no fault divorce. SO many women like to lament about the abusive dbag husband but if a man was abusive it was a valid reason to get a FAULT divorce.

No fault allows women (or men in some cases I suppose) to get divorced for trivial reasons and devistate the family. In fact its so out of hand that I dont think as a society we could even agree what constitutes fault anymore because everyone just wants to do what they want to do.

Quote:

Old 09-27-2015, 06:42 PM

Not that crazy, womens rights and femisim has led to the down fall of the family and permeates our entire culture now. It has resulted in men basicly being second class citizens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennia View Post
Most men are not so limited as to base their decision to defend their country on their dating lives and their interactions with women. The very notion of it is preposterous, and this entire line of thinking is absurd.

Old 09-27-2015, 06:44 PM

So what you are saying is that military men are just tools and they should be insulted at anyone who disagrees with feminism? I know alot of acuantances and friends who are in or were in the military and I can say with confidence that they are not happy about what is going on.

So no its not insulting, whats insulting is women treating men with contempt as a society as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I think he's trying to say that if men don't feel like they're protecting delicate swooning damsels in distress from the Viking hordes, that they won't step up and fight for America. Or something. Which is super insulting to anyone in the armed forces and to men in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.