Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2008, 10:33 AM

208 posts, read 412,121 times

Advertisements

Being a Stanford grad as you claim DaBeez you should be able to fabricate a bogus story better than that.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:35 AM

1,222 posts, read 4,604,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palpatein View Post
One lady I know seemed really happy in her interracial relationship. Then she had a couple of kids - they look nothing like her at all. She's a blond with blue eyes and a round face. Ever since having these kids she seems to always be miserable. Always in a glum mood. The kids are mostly interested in daddy and in daddy's parents - not her. That's not opinion, that's reality.
Oh I do feel sorry for you !!! but there ignorance is bliss.
I am the PROUD Mother of not one but two handsome intelligent well adjusted mixed race Sons 24 and 17 who both look just like me - poor kids !!
Maybe the people you are talking about should not have had children no matter what race.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:35 AM

208 posts, read 412,121 times
I never said they were unhappy with their kids and who doesn't want a healthy kid?

But if you have kids that look nothing like you, you don't know what you're missing out on. Having kids that don't look like you is like a marriage where the wife never gets an orgasm. Not a very fulfilling life.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:41 AM

You obviously have your very limited opinion and I as a liberal European have mine.
Must be very difficult to live with your opinions but then if you have lived in the same town all your life it is understandable. We can all read newspapers or watch CNN

Old 01-30-2008, 10:41 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,731,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palpatein View Post
I never said they were unhappy with their kids and who doesn't want a healthy kid?

But if you have kids that look nothing like you, you don't know what you're missing out on. Having kids that don't look like you is like a marriage where the wife never gets an orgasm. Not a very fulfilling life.
Aren't you the troll that tried to say Japan wasn't diverse enough so we needed to diversify it with western views and races?

Stop doing this, please. You might think that the rise you get out of people is somehow stimulating and healthy but for the rest of us, this sort of trolling is a mere annoyance...makes me feel like punching someone in the face, actually

Old 01-30-2008, 10:42 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Palp, you're a sad case. Really.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:44 AM

Nothing better to do !! lol

Old 01-30-2008, 10:51 AM

2,885 posts, read 1,984,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Maybe they look unhappy for some other reason. I dont think there are any moms out there who look at their happy healthy children and become sad and with a "sour" look on their face. I see interracial kids here in Los Angeles every day (Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City, Burbank, Hollywood) and have never EVER seen a mom who was unhappy about their children. The most beautiful child I have ever seen had a Russian blonde mom and an American black father. The mom was sitting in Starbucks with the baby (2-3 years old) and everyone who came in had to comment on how beautiful that child was. She had light almost blonde hair and beautiful natural tan skin. The mom was just beaming with pride and thanking everyone for their kind words.
DaBeez,

You can only speak to someone just a little below your level. In this case it's a lost cause.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:51 AM

1,281 posts, read 2,367,268 times
Ok, I’ll throw my hat into this ring. Racism is based on treating people of another race as inferior to your own. You give them disparate treatment soley on their race. Some examples are of actual racists groups of many different races who oppose integration of the races. Another example is stating you wont work with (insert race here) due to their race as your don’t trust “their kind”.

Dating is about attraction and preference. You date who you feel attracted too. If you choose not to date someone of a certain race, it could be racist depending on why. If it is because you just are not attracted to that person, it isnt racist. If it is because of how you feel about that particular race, it could be based on racist ideas. It all depends on why.

If you choose not to date someone of a particular race, are you also opposed to having friends of that particular race? If so, it could be because of deep seeded racist beliefs. If you are not opposed to having friends of that race but just are not attracted to them, then it wouldn’t be racism, just attraction.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:52 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,451,099 times
Sen P,

Who's to say that a white woman coupled with a white man will have children that look like her. The only thing they might share is skin color. You do know that skin color is only one aspect of appearance right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships