Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 02:57 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,234,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristamarie View Post
I met this guy [27M] at a bar about 3 weeks ago. (I'm a 21 year old female)

I don't want to get bashed on here for being a **** or being 'easy' because I made an honest mistake that I didn't realize was a bad choice at the time and I understand that now. I went with my gut feeling and my gut was wrong.

Basically, this guy and I have been texting every single day since we met and had gone on 2 dates. He had slept over my house after both dates but all we did was talk/cuddle.

Then on Friday night we had sex. It just happened. He left my house Saturday morning and didn't text me all day even though he said he would. I texted him at 9pm saying hey and he said he was out with his friends etc. He never replied to my last text after about 10-12 exchanges. I just got a text from him 20 minutes ago but I didn't read it and I don't want to respond regardless.

I can already sense that I've been played. I don't think this guy wants anything for me anymore except sex and I feel that way because of how his texting pattern changed since the sex. I just don't understand why he would waste his time texting me for two weeks if he just wanted a one night stand. Thoughts?
So if I understand this, he left Saturday morning. You texted him Sat night (last night), you texted back and forth 10 or 12 times. Its now Sunday around 5 pm, and your all bent out of shape because he just texted you?

What is wrong with you? Do you demand a text every couple of hours, or you have a hissy fit? You just texted him last night, for gods sake. He may actually have a life where he does something. Its not like its been a week since you've texted with him.

You've gone on 2 dates. You arent his girlfriend. You've had 2 dates.

Or did all this happen a week ago? Or a month ago? Dont tell me it just happened yesterday, because if it did, you've got some real issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2015, 03:03 PM

15,592 posts, read 15,655,549 times
Does anyone else find all this texting and text-game-playing disgusting?

Old 10-04-2015, 03:07 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,520,276 times
Only one way to find out ....... Ask him

Old 10-04-2015, 03:07 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,702,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Does anyone else find all this texting and text-game-playing disgusting?
Texting in of itself is not disgusting....the games the op is playing are though.

Old 10-04-2015, 03:08 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,438,093 times
Did they text you DURING sex?

Old 10-04-2015, 03:08 PM

61 posts, read 56,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
So if I understand this, he left Saturday morning. You texted him Sat night (last night), you texted back and forth 10 or 12 times. Its now Sunday around 5 pm, and your all bent out of shape because he just texted you?

What is wrong with you? Do you demand a text every couple of hours, or you have a hissy fit? You just texted him last night, for gods sake. He may actually have a life where he does something. Its not like its been a week since you've texted with him.

You've gone on 2 dates. You arent his girlfriend. You've had 2 dates.

Or did all this happen a week ago? Or a month ago? Dont tell me it just happened yesterday, because if it did, you've got some real issues.
Touche.

Old 10-04-2015, 03:15 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,768,487 times
Quote:
Touche.
Well...

OP:

Exactly what do you want to result from your casual dates and casual sex with this guy?

Old 10-04-2015, 03:15 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,945,242 times
Text: "I've had better."

I think you should be glad you didn't get this text.

Old 10-04-2015, 03:18 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,824,867 times
Quote:
I guess so. I asked him if he could bring me adderal yesterday because I have 3 exams this week and his text said "Hey sorry I've been busy but I can come by later and give you the pills."

I don't know maybe I'm over reacting? I just don't think I want to have sex with again because I can see myself getting attached and not being okay with a casual relationship.
yes you are over reacting.

1: you got used for sex, it happens, get over it and learn from the experience

2: stop with the drugs unless a doctor prescribes them. abusing drugs will only get you into more trouble

3: now get on with life and be good to yourself first.

Old 10-04-2015, 03:20 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,520,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Text: "I've had better."

I think you should be glad you didn't get this text.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships