Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 02:19 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,804,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
I guess the mystery is, how can a man always make a woman feel good?
Always? Never. Even the friend in the post you quoted failed a lot, I'm sure. He just succeeded more than most.

I know a few guys (I can think of 3 off the top of my head) that have that natural ability to pick women up. But even they fail....A LOT. There simply isn't an equivalent supply and demand when it comes to casual sex.

But those 3 guys fit VERY similar, close to exact profiles.

Old 11-17-2015, 02:44 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,048,610 times
To me doing this is very simple...

Women want sex as much as we do but it isn't a lifestyle I really wanted to carry on so I have stopped more so recently.

Old 11-17-2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
To me doing this is very simple...

Women want sex as much as we do but it isn't a lifestyle I really wanted to carry on so I have stopped more so recently.
Sex, maybe. Casual sex? Not a chance. The topic is discussed to death, and I know I'm not convincing anybody one way or another (or vice versa), but if we're talking "getting laid at bars", that's casual sex, and thus, in the context of the OP, no...women do not "want sex as much as we do".

Old 11-17-2015, 02:51 PM

369 posts, read 375,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
Sex, maybe. Casual sex? Not a chance. The topic is discussed to death, and I know I'm not convincing anybody one way or another (or vice versa), but if we're talking "getting laid at bars", that's casual sex, and thus, in the context of the OP, no...women do not "want sex as much as we do".
I'm afraid I may have to agree with him on this one. Whether or not it's because of the stigma that women get or something else, it seems to be the case.

The question is, how can a man make women feel good, especially if women seem to have an attitude to begin with? I just don't feel like getting past whatever wall some women have up or if they seem to just not like me to begin with, I really don't feel like trying to "get them to warm up to me."

Old 11-17-2015, 02:54 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,048,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
If you don't buy it honestly you are being delusional.

Old 11-17-2015, 03:01 PM

Quote:
The question is, how can a man make women feel good, especially if women seem to have an attitude to begin with? I just don't feel like getting past whatever wall some women have up or if they seem to just not like me to begin with, I really don't feel like trying to "get them to warm up to me."
This is your prototypical "charisma" that so often talked about, and is CRAZY difficult to give direction on. Best that most of us can do for you is to offer examples, but it's about the furthest from step by step directions as you can get...it just doesn't work that way.

The second half of your post is EXACTLY WHAT CHARISMA DOES. "not feeling like getting past it" doesn't do anything for you...simply put, not only do you have to get past it no matter what, but most of the success comes from not viewing it as something to get past in the first place (confused yet?)

Women have their guard up, and rightfully so, there's a lot of idiots out there. Can't blame them for that.

post to be continued....time to go

Old 11-17-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
If you don't buy it honestly you are being delusional.
or vice versa. Like I said, nobody's convincing anybody here.

Old 11-17-2015, 03:22 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,660,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakkarin View Post
In popular culture you always see men score at bars or in clubs, but how many men actually manage this? Are we talking about a small portion or is this actually a common thing?
I would hope none. People can meet each other at bars, but should go somewhere private to get laid.

Old 11-17-2015, 03:25 PM

29,775 posts, read 34,503,257 times
Quote:
I'm afraid I may have to agree with him on this one. Whether or not it's because of the stigma that women get or something else, it seems to be the case.

Are you certain that all women have an attitude, or is it that you're not very attuned to approaching the women who would be receptive to you?

Old 11-17-2015, 03:30 PM

369 posts, read 375,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Are you certain that all women have an attitude, or is it that you're not very attuned to approaching the women who would be receptive to you?
I don't think what I said translated to all women having an attitude.

I'm also just saying that I don't feel like jumping through hoops or going through hell and high water to make a woman feel good if she gives me a cold shoulder from the jump. Some guys may see that as a challenge and want to "wear her down", but I'm more of the spiteful type, so I may either give someone the same kind of attitude they give me or... only speak to them with some type of ulterior motive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships