Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 10:59 AM

1,614 posts, read 1,249,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsFan20 View Post
"good looking women in their 60's" is an oxymoron

Dude's horny and getting some, good for him. I suppose if im in that boat at 60, I will be glad to get whatever table scraps I can find
Goodness, you sound like a teenager. What can one say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 11:02 AM

17,869 posts, read 21,045,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Don't say stuff like that!
No reason to lie. I know the history of males in my family, and every day spent living past about 45 is like winning the life-lottery. Doesn't matter if you're 100lbs overweight or have like 10% bodyfat, eat clean and jog several miles a day. The men in this family dies shortly after 45 if not before and there isn't anything I can really do about it.

Anyhow, i'm not derailing this thread any more than this post.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:09 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,334,180 times
Come to think of it most of the men in my family over 50 have successful dating lives. My stepfather who is 40 had his way with women before meeting my mother. Some men have it and some don't.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
No reason to lie. I know the history of males in my family, and every day spent living past about 45 is like winning the life-lottery. Doesn't matter if you're 100lbs overweight or have like 10% bodyfat, eat clean and jog several miles a day. The men in this family dies shortly after 45 if not before and there isn't anything I can really do about it.

Anyhow, i'm not derailing this thread any more than this post.
Perhaps you will be the outlier <--- this is a real word, why do I see a red squiggly line (maybe it is spelled differently)?

Old 11-15-2015, 11:11 AM

52,406 posts, read 52,925,080 times
try sticking with the default font... that green is hard on the eyes and hard to read....

Old 11-15-2015, 11:19 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,871,781 times
Quote:

Maybe in YOUR circles it is, not in mine. Do you tell your mother or grandmothers this, btw?

Yours is such an American way of thinking. The truth, though, that people in other countries inherently understand, is that how good one looks later in life (at ANY age, in fact, given that there are plenty of overweight, unfit 20 and 30-somethings around) mostly has to do with lifestyle and attitude. It's all about prevention.

Apparently, there are hordes of great-looking men over the age of 50 everywhere. As I always say, there must be something seriously wrong with my eyesight, because I keep missing them.

First thing in the morning, I'm going to go give that eye doctor of mine right hell.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 11-15-2015 at 11:28 AM..

Old 11-15-2015, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
try sticking with the default font... that green is hard on the eyes and hard to read....
Perhaps you can just put me on your blocked users list. I will use the font I like. I like colors. I'm always surprised when anyone complains about colors.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:20 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,575,114 times
Quote:

Maybe in your circles it is; not in mine. do you tell your mother or grandmothers this, btw?

yours is such an american way of thinking. The truth, though, that people in other countries inherently understand, is that how good one looks later in life (at any age, in fact, given that there are plenty of overweight, unfit 20 and 30-somethings around) mostly has to do with lifestyle and attitude. It's all about prevention.

Apparently, there are hordes of great-looking men over the age of 50 everywhere. As i always say, there must be something seriously wrong with my eyesight, because i keep missing them.

First thing in the morning, i'm going to go give that eye doctor of mine right hell.
:d

Old 11-15-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:

Maybe in YOUR circles it is; not in mine. Do you tell your mother or grandmothers this, btw?

Yours is such an American way of thinking. The truth, though, that people in other countries inherently understand, is that how good one looks later in life (at ANY age, in fact, given that there are plenty of overweight, unfit 20 and 30-somethings around) mostly has to do with lifestyle and attitude. It's all about prevention.

Apparently, there are hordes of great-looking men over the age of 50 everywhere. As I always say, there must be something seriously wrong with my eyesight, because I keep missing them.

First thing in the morning, I'm going to go give that eye doctor of mine right hell.
No Ageism in here, please! Good grief. And I must say, there are plenty of not so hot looking men over 50 on the on-line sites and they probably all want a younger, fitter woman than themselves.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:27 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,334,180 times
Quote:

Dude's horny and getting some, good for him. I suppose if im in that boat at 60, I will be glad to get whatever table scraps I can find
Idk man. I've seen some attractive older women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships