Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 09:00 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
The problem would be honesty, some of us weak folk over here in America actually have "relationships" with member of the "opposite" sex. We not all pin cushions.

Producing children - oh yes, man=sperm, woman=egg.

How did you get back on here?

Which came first, the sperm, or the egg?
And were they clean shaven to prevent disease, and foul odors?
Or, does it matter?

Where AM I anyway? Does anybody know.......................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2008, 09:07 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Which came first, the sperm, or the egg?
And were they clean shaven to prevent disease, and foul odors?
Or, does it matter?

Where AM I anyway? Does anybody know.......................
Are you talking about the sperm whale?? Yes, back in my old country we make a good living fishing for sperm whale, we just rope them in with the ropes made in my village. Much better than prostituting the chickens out for producing of the egg.

Anyone up for some crab tonight? Straight from the ocean?

Old 02-05-2008, 09:21 AM

672 posts, read 2,125,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
Are you talking about the sperm whale?? Yes, back in my old country we make a good living fishing for sperm whale, we just rope them in with the ropes made in my village. Much better than prostituting the chickens out for producing of the egg.

Anyone up for some crab tonight? Straight from the ocean?

Do you tie the ropes tightly together like in a hoop, to contain the whale sperm? And then add the eggs the chickens have produced? I would love to share my crabs with someone. It much better than having them alone! I best shut up about crabs though. They don't seem real popular on here.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:44 AM

1,316 posts, read 5,788,075 times
That's really weird to me that everyone seems to think that's so serious!!!
I would want to know because of the sharing everything idea, but I could give a rat's ass if my partner used to be a different gender!
Like someone mentioned, you would think you'd notice!
So if you didn't notice, then who cares?
Other than wanting to know my partner's past, what the hell difference does that make -
well, yeah except to the "bible thumping" crowd I guess...
But I don't see why a person who had that sort of operation would want to be with one of "those" anyway...

Old 02-10-2008, 08:28 AM

123 posts, read 351,634 times
actually im sure you would notice! Friend of mine who once 'did' a ladyboy said that it feels cold down south. Are they even capable of reaching an orgasm?

That aside, I would want to know if our relationship is getting serious and we are planning to start a family.How come you dont have to be on the pill baby?

Old 02-10-2008, 03:39 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfyum View Post
So if you didn't notice, then who cares?
Other than wanting to know my partner's past, what the hell difference does that make -
It would make a difference to someone who is looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage and kids.

Another thing would be Honesty in a relationship.

If you don't care about those two things above, then I guess it wouldn't matter.

Old 02-10-2008, 04:54 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,429,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princ3ss06 View Post
actually im sure you would notice! Friend of mine who once 'did' a ladyboy said that it feels cold down south. Are they even capable of reaching an orgasm?

That aside, I would want to know if our relationship is getting serious and we are planning to start a family.How come you dont have to be on the pill baby?
WOW, really?? Thats interesting. Not enough blood supply perhaps.

Old 02-10-2008, 05:23 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,292,505 times
I realize that medicine has come a long way, but is it REALLY that hard to tell when she has a little he in her (or should I say attatched to her??)??

I mean if nothing else there's gotta be a suspicion at least....

Old 02-10-2008, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Well, the last time I was in a serious relationship with a woman who had a kick-stand on her, I tried to make the best of it. There was no way I was going to let a TRIVIAL thing like her having a penis get me down.
But what do you do if her penis is larger than yours???

Applaud???

Old 02-10-2008, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy K View Post
I do not think a man need to know about sex change. If you have good relationship your partner will except who you are no matter what when the time is right for sex. I have seen this in past where a man was with a women and she had a penis but he did not know until after 1 year. He find her penis on anniversery but enjoy and have good time with accepting this. I think personalty is important not if you have sex change.
So after one year...... "Hey honey....... SURPRISE!!!!"

You serious???

And he just went, "Eh, okay.... Wanted a taco but I'll try the hot dog instead..." ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships