Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 12:43 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times

Advertisements

You are not seeking someone who prizes her virginity, then, because if you broke up with her after sex she wouldn't have her prize anymore. You are seeking someone who has not had the opportunity or inclination to have sex yet.

Old 01-26-2016, 12:49 PM

50 posts, read 34,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Am understanding you correctly that you expect her to be a virgin when she meets you, but if she intended on staying a virgin until marriage, it would be a problem for you?
Well, if she won't let me in before marriage, it also means that she won't invite me to join her for her next gynecologist appointment So how will I know?

Old 01-26-2016, 12:53 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,234,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aazh View Post
Well, if she won't let me in before marriage, it also means that she won't invite me to join her for her next gynecologist appointment So how will I know?
Her gyno appointment? Why, so you can have her stamped and certified as a virgin? Gee wiz, maybe the doctor will even let you hold the speculum.

Old 01-26-2016, 12:54 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
LOL...what if she presented you with a signed letter from her gyno stating that her hymen is intact? Would that suffice?

Old 01-26-2016, 12:54 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,908,708 times
Quote:
Oh, boy. I think you are not only looking for a virgin. You are looking for a very emotionally damaged one.

Old 01-26-2016, 12:55 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,484 times
Quote:
You will know by being an adult and learning to trust. This is why you need therapy to deal with your issues; otherwise, any relationship you have is destined to fail.

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-26-2016 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Off-topic personal attack.

Old 01-26-2016, 01:01 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
There's no way to know. And "proof" can be faked. In some countries, women have a fake hymen stitched in. In the old days in some parts of Eastern Europe, women would fake a broken hymen by slitting a chicken's throat and dabbing the blood around the sheets, according to popular legend. There are lots of ways to fake virginity. What you need to do is get to know the woman well enough that you trust her to tell the truth.

You seem to have a problem with trust. You'll never get anywhere in a relationship or courtship, if you keep allowing your mind to mess with you and hobble you, the way you're doing. You've set yourself up to be your own worst enemy, but you're projecting it all onto women.

Old 01-26-2016, 01:12 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
I am not a religious or squeamish person, but an idea of having as a wife a lady that has [had sex with] another man sounds strange to me regardless of how long ago or why it happened... I want to be the first and only man for my wife. What would be the most delicate and less hurtful way of asking a young lady, in her twenties, if she is still a virgin? Also, since I don't date for fun or sex, how appropriate is it to ask this during the first date (my dilemma here is that, if she's not, I'm no longer interested in dating her; at the same time, if she is, I don't want my asking at inappropriate time/situation to crack the relationship)?
People from North East are especially welcome to comment, since I've moved to New England.
Are you having a laugh mate?

There are the few exceptions of course but finding a virgin in their 20s is very rare to say the least , the only way you have any " hope " of finding one is online dating and put your preference in your profile and go from there. If you ask someone on a first date in person that.......... LOL

As you are expecting your future wife to be a virgin are you abstaining from sex yourself???? ( )

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-26-2016 at 01:48 PM..

Old 01-26-2016, 01:13 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Mod cut: Quoted post deleted.

I do understand. If you were very religious, you would be okay with waiting or at least have very strong convictions against divorce. A woman who prizes her virginity--the type that ascribes to the "chewed-up piece of gum" perspective--is never going to give her one and only piece of unchewed gum to someone who says, "maybe we'll have some kind of informal civil ceremony" and is perfectly okay with divorce. Once you chew her gum, it's chewed, and you can spit it on the ground if you want to. Girls like that are probably not going to be okay with you at all.

That's why you should be focusing on virgins who have not had the opportunity or inclination to have sex. The wallflower, maybe someone with a low libido or someone who wants to be in love before sex. Virgins by circumstance, not convictions.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-26-2016 at 01:50 PM..

Old 01-26-2016, 01:15 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Are you having a laugh mate?

There are the few exceptions of course but finding a virgin in their 20s is very rare to say the least , the only way you have any " hope " of finding one is online dating and put your preference in your profile and go from there. If you ask someone on a first date in person that.......... LOL

As you are expecting your future wife to be a virgin are you abstaining from sex yourself???? ( )
Oh, you misunderstand. He wants a virgin who will have sex with HIM before marriage or he won't marry her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships