Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 01:16 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,607,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I do understand. If you were very religious, you would be okay with waiting or at least have very strong convictions against divorce. A woman who prizes her virginity--the type that ascribes to the "chewed-up piece of gum" perspective--is never going to give her one and only piece of unchewed gum to someone who says, "maybe we'll have some kind of informal civil ceremony" and is perfectly okay with divorce. Once you chew her gum, it's chewed, and you can spit it on the ground if you want to. Girls like that are probably not going to be okay with you at all.

That's why you should be focusing on virgins who have not had the opportunity or inclination to have sex. The wallflower, maybe someone with a low libido or someone who wants to be in love before sex. Virgins by circumstance, not convictions.
There are a couple of women on here who are in their 20s and are virgins for some very good reasons. They are FAR too smart to touch this guy with a 50 foot pole.

Old 01-26-2016, 01:19 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,769,670 times
Mod cut: Quoted post deleted.

OP:

There is no way I would let any guy whom I was dating to be in the same room with me while I was having my pap smear. I am not even sure if any clinic allows this.

My husband does not even do this nor did he insist on doing this while we were dating.

Since you want proof that the female whom you are dating is a virgin, exactly what type of proof will you give her so she knows that you are a virgin?

Do you really expect any female whom you are dating to be comfortable and agreeable to your request?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-26-2016 at 01:51 PM..

Old 01-26-2016, 01:21 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

There is no way I would let any guy whom I was dating to be in the same room with me while I was having my pap smear. I am not even sure if any clinic allows this.

My husband does not even do this nor did he insist on doing this while we were dating.

Since you want proof that the female whom you are dating is a virgin, exactly what type of proof will you give her so she knows that you are a virgin?

Do you really expect any female whom you are dating to be comfortable and agreeable to your request?
I don't think one of his requirements is that he is supposed to be a virgin. He just wants one who is a virgin herself. That's why I think he needs to move to a country that has double standards for men and women.

Old 01-26-2016, 01:22 PM

146 posts, read 91,906 times
Bottom line OP is that your attitude towards sex isn't healthy.

Women are going to have sex.

You just need to be able to discern the ones who have a healthy attitude about sex and the ones who use sex as validation or as a tool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.