Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2016, 08:43 PM

660 posts, read 658,325 times

Advertisements

I am in kind of a dilemma here. Earlier today in Danbury, this cute girl was taking photos and videos of me and posting them on Snapchat as Snapchat stories. But me being dumb, I forgot about leaving and talking to the girl. Is there a way for me to find this girl again via snapchat? I am an absolute idiot for not talking to her and asking for her number !

P.S. The only thing I have from the girl was a photo of her license plate number.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2016, 10:52 PM

1,752 posts, read 3,752,407 times
Ask the DMV or Police Office to run it and give you her info. I am sure this is a pretty common occurrence.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:00 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,362,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheBern View Post
I am in kind of a dilemma here. Earlier today in Danbury, this cute girl was taking photos and videos of me and posting them on Snapchat as Snapchat stories. But me being dumb, I forgot about leaving and talking to the girl. Is there a way for me to find this girl again via snapchat? I am an absolute idiot for not talking to her and asking for her number !

P.S. The only thing I have from the girl was a photo of her license plate number.
Okay, as an Old Person, you're going to have to break this down for me. You were physically with a girl who was Snapchatting stuff of you, but you didn't talk to her? But you have her license number?

(Also, I'm so glad this stuff wasn't around in my 20s.)

Old 04-09-2016, 04:17 PM

660 posts, read 658,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Okay, as an Old Person, you're going to have to break this down for me. You were physically with a girl who was Snapchatting stuff of you, but you didn't talk to her? But you have her license number?

(Also, I'm so glad this stuff wasn't around in my 20s.)
Never mind, IDC at this point. And Snapchat has a story feature where you post a story and all of the friends of the poster see it. I was not a friend of that poster.

Old 04-09-2016, 11:42 PM

282 posts, read 236,120 times
I'm confused. How do you know they were on Snapchat and posting pictures of you?
Yeah, you really should have talked to her if you were interested. Honestly I think that was really creepy of her, especially since apparently neither of you chatted. But then again, like they say, it's only creepy if you don't like the person.

Old 04-10-2016, 10:43 PM

1,752 posts, read 3,752,407 times
He doesn't care anymore. Please close thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships