Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 04:07 AM

1,481 posts, read 1,226,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medellin Paisa View Post
But I am/was only interested in a ONS. So, not a big deal. Just a little annoying.

I would never ask a woman how I looked.

1) Its not important

2) Sounds superficial

3) Can I honestly expect to get an honest answer?
Have you never heard the saying "don't stick your d in crazy"? Coz this ONS was definitely sticking it in crazy. Sometimes it's better to self love than end up in a lifetime of misery!

Old 03-20-2016, 04:08 AM

426 posts, read 371,060 times
Quote:
I would love to. Notice who is doing the personal attacks and getting worked up.

I am not gonna entertain these attacks further in this thread.

If someone want's to discuss the theory behind why women ask men "am I pretty" then I will be happy to engage.
I guess it all depends on how people view it
I think the most important thing is if you two get along, you should chase and keep this girl, barring you find her attractive and she likes you back.
Theres nothing more worse than being with someone that disagrees with you on a lot of things be it a man or woman because the true is no men or women is perfect we all have pros and cons and im pretty sure even the CD members know this.
If im guessing, this young lady I think does seem beautiful but if shes insecure your job is to increase her self esteem and make her feel better instead of bashing her.

Nothing else said
If you like to get laid then more power to you.
Nothin wrong with that.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:10 AM

228 posts, read 112,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
I guess it all depends on how people view it
I think the most important thing is if you two get along, you should chase and keep this girl, barring you find her attractive and she likes you back.
Theres nothing more worse than being with someone that disagrees with you on a lot of things be it a man or woman.
If im guessing, this young lady I think does seem beautiful but if shes insecure your job is to increase her self esteem and make her feel better.

Nothing else said
If you like to get laid then more power to you.
Nothin wrong with that.
This girl was ugly, just had a nice body and it was the surest option at the time.

Will not be seeing her again to say the least.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:15 AM

Quote:
This girl was ugly, just had a nice body and it was the surest option at the time.

Don't just judge people based on their looks thou.
What could be ugly for you may be hot for someone else
There are some woman that are really beautiful but could be the worst kind of people when it comes to personality.
There are some moderately beautiful women as well but some they are pretty much the best personality wise and open minded as well.
Who do you prefer?

Old 03-20-2016, 04:17 AM

18 posts, read 17,215 times
Quote:

So, would you like this whole pump and dump routine if this was your sister??

Old 03-20-2016, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
Don't just judge people based on their looks thou.
What could be ugly for you may be hot for someone else
There are some woman that are really beautiful but could be the worst kind of people when it comes to personality.
There are some moderately beautiful women as well but some they are pretty much the best personality wise and open minded as well.
Who do you prefer?
I don't think you understand. Right now due to my work and circumstance (living in foreign country for 10 months) I am not looking for a gf or serious relationship. Only looking for random ONS or FWBs for the time being.

Of course if I were looking for a girlfriend or wife I would not judge someone solely on their looks.

If I have to spend any significant amount of time with someone, personality is far far more important.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratty View Post
So, would you like this whole pump and dump routine if this was your sister??
Her sex life is none of my concern. She is grown and can do what she wants.

I dont want her worrying about or judging my sex life so I wouldn't do the same.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:26 AM

Quote:
I don't think you understand. Right now due to my work and circumstance (living in foreign country for 10 months) I am not looking for a gf or serious relationship. Only looking for random ONS or FWBs for the time being.

Of course if I were looking for a girlfriend or wife I would not judge someone solely on their looks.

If I have to spend any significant amount of time with someone, personality is far far more important.
Oh okay
Its pretty much a numbers game then like the other thread you started long ago

Still
Try not to just judge based on looks.
Its never good sleeping with a woman who has a bad attitude about everything anyways.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:28 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
OP..........eh, nevermind, it just isn't worth the continued effort, bless your heart.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:31 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Just lol at the thought of me wanting an American woman over Brazilian women for example.

Travel + Exotic Women = GOAT

But you are free to think as you want

Like I said, gotta love when people resort to personal insults because they disagree with another opinion or perspective.

Keep it classy girls haha
You have one night stands with exotic brazilian goats?
(seek professional therapy, soon)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships