Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 04:43 AM

228 posts, read 112,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
You have one night stands with exotic brazilian goats?
(seek professional therapy, soon)
Let me help you out there

What does GOAT mean? - GOAT Definition - Meaning of GOAT - InternetSlang.com

Old 03-20-2016, 04:49 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,619,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Well some guys aren't picky. Long as the woman's body is decent, then they don't mind having sex with it, especially since they don't have to see her again if it's a ONS. So the OP basically thought the girl was a butterface.

My mother told me this when I was around 10. That just because guys may want to sleep with you doesn't mean they find you attractive. My brother agreed with that statement.
I'd also add...

Just because a guy finds you attractive and sexy doesn't mean he wants to see you again.

Especially if he is the type of guy that regularly gets the attention of attractive women.

Beauty gets his attention....Personality keeps it....FOR THE MOST PART

Old 03-20-2016, 05:40 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medellin Paisa View Post
Lol

Love when people make stuff up and put words in my mouth.

Never said I physically forced her to take the MAP.

When I hook a girl, I merely have to speak something and she will do it simply to satisfy / please me.

We had sex condom broke. I told her in the morning she was gonna take the MAP. She obeyed.

No forcing, no talking about. No nothing but obedience.
i am pretty sure she didn't want to procreate with you, so no force would be necessary.

from reading some of your earlier posts, it is obvious that CD does get some interesting characters.

Old 03-20-2016, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i am pretty sure she didn't want to procreate with you, so no force would be necessary.

from reading some of your earlier posts, it is obvious that CD does get some interesting characters.
Whether she did or not was not my concern. She was gonna take that pill regardless.

Old 03-20-2016, 06:52 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
Really hate when girls ask me this.

Was bored last night so I fired up an online dating app at around 12am and messaged a girl to meet me at a bar.

Using this simple scale below

1 - Unfortunate
2 - Ugly
3 - Average
4 - Cute
5 - Beautiful
Nice Body +1
No body -1

This girl would classify as a 2+1.

While in the bar she asks me if she is pretty, I told her she is cute. Then she gets annoyed and I try to explain to her cute is a compliment. It means you are attractive and above average.

1) A girl should never ask a guy if she is pretty.

2) Girls should be happy being called cute.

This girl had a nice body which was why I messaged her. She came back to my apartment and wanted to kiss which was problematic to say the least.

Maybe I should avoid 2+1's in the future.

Did you expect her to drop her drawers, bend over and let you go at it? Lol

Old 03-20-2016, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Did you expect her to drop her drawers, bend over and let you go at it? Lol
I kissed her a little bit to start. She just wanted more than I did.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:17 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
And your reasons for posting this are........?

Old 03-20-2016, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
And your reasons for posting this are........?
Did you read the OP?

1) Why do women ask if they are pretty?

2) Why do women get upset when labeled cute?

Old 03-20-2016, 08:50 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,269,032 times
Quote:
Did you read the OP?

1) Why do women ask if they are pretty?

2) Why do women get upset when labeled cute?
Because you're preying on insecure, low self-image women. The women who are totally out of your league don't have those issues.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:54 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,106,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
I swear, CD seems to attract the dregs among single men. They all have massive chips on their shoulders and are so bitter towards women.

I mean, the longer I'm here the more it becomes obvious to me why these guys are pushing 40 and have not been able to hold down a LTR. Naturally they'll say it's all women's fault
It seems to me that they don't WANT a LTR. They just want to screw as many as often as they can. That's pathetic, IMHO, but to each his own. But if that's what a person wants, they need to look for another person that wants the same situation. The women I know wouldn't go for that, so guys shouldn't wonder why things are the way they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships