Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 07:49 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,058,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I've never approached a woman at the gym because it's not welcome there.
What's the worst that can happen?

I say just do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 08:04 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,318,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
What's the worst that can happen?

I say just do it.
I already have a girlfriend so I won't do that. When I was single, I didn't want to ask women out there because everyone minded their own business there.

Old 04-30-2016, 12:56 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,270,284 times
Quote:
I already have a girlfriend so I won't do that. When I was single, I didn't want to ask women out there because everyone minded their own business there.
How did you meet your current girlfriend?

Old 04-30-2016, 01:06 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,547,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
He's known her for years mate as they were friends but they decided to take it further

Good for him as so far it's working out

Old 04-30-2016, 03:31 PM

232 posts, read 633,521 times
See OP and other women WHO DO WANT TO BE APPROACHED AT THE GYM (by the guy you want of course and not just randomly by whatever) this is the frame of mind about approaching at the gym and the stigma if you try.

So what kinda sign does a guy need to approach you at the gym?

A huge crystal clear sign that cannot be mistaken. I thought the OP was asking how she can motivate a guy to approach her at the gym and not that you think approaching at the gym is wrong and that you think all girls at the gym never want to be approached while there. Maybe it's just they don't want you to approach them, but obviously some girls sees a guy at the gym and feel attracted. We got one right here (the OP, I'm a guy) and I know she isn't the only one.

Glancing at him for a second or three, being around where he is around .....even if a lot, is not enough. You jump on the treadmill next to me (even though there are a bunch of other treadmills not next to anyone) and I just think it must be positioned in front of the TV show you want to see or it's in the spot you like or if you're like me, some treadmills are just better and more solid to run on than others. Not only that, now my running is ruined because I can't breath freely because I am worried about offending a hot girl next to me since I exhale hard when I run and no doubt my breath is all over the place. Not that I have bad breath. I brush, floss, Listerine and use those little Listerine dry tabs when I run (cause I can't run and chew gum at the same time ), but in the back of my mind, who knows.

Old 04-30-2016, 04:52 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,867,641 times
She has to be willing to be in your company. Like she really enjoys talking to you or complimenting you, even touches you. Some might go out of there way just to talk to you.

No wishy washy, where-will-the-wind-blow type, because that's a sign she doesn't really know what she wants in life or might just be waiting for the bigger, better, deal to come along. Don't waste your time on those.

Honestly, that's all you need. I can pick up on that easily.

Old 04-30-2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
Best friends since childhood. That's how.

Old 04-30-2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
He's known her for years mate as they were friends but they decided to take it further

Good for him as so far it's working out
It's been a month and a half and it is going very well.

Old 04-30-2016, 05:52 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,547,864 times
Quote:
It's been a month and a half and it is going very well.
And long may it continue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships