Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do your DH/SO give you a kiss before he go to work? Or after he gets home from work? Or Both?
DH/SO kiss me before he go to work. 0 0%
DH/SO kiss me after he gets home from work. 2 7.41%
Both, he kiss me before he go to work And after he comes home. 25 92.59%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 04:41 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,871,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishe View Post
His kiss is lingering kiss and French kiss. He do it everytime he gets home from work. He does work long hours, I guess he miss home.

When he kiss me, I do try to kiss him back.. It just that I don't know how to kiss like the way he kiss me. Therefore most of the time I just let him do all the kissing the way he wants it.
Lol, I'm silly I know. And he knows I'm silly, he doesn't mind at all.

I guess I should thanks my lucky stars. My husband he's very patience and understanding. He doesn't mind that I have zero sexual experience, he doesn't mind that I don't know how to tongue kiss.
He know everything about me, and he accept everything about me.

Just wondering; is there any ladies here that not good at tongue kiss, or just don't know how to tongue kiss? Or am I the only one?
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only wife (wives?) out there that don't know how to tongue kiss their husband.
Practice, practice, practice! Always best to be willing to learn and practice. An interactive and willing spouse is 100% better than one that doesn't do any work.

I have to agree with the poster who mentioned an old timey advice about taking the opportunity to show love to your loved ones. You just never know when someone's time is up until too late.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2016, 04:52 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantNJ View Post
In my humble onion, this sounds completely crazy if you are under 75 years old or so. With all due request, whoever taught you probably had some paranoid tendencies...
After losing my partner unexpectedly, I've found myself adopting this mindset as well- and I'm far younger than 75.

Old 04-21-2016, 04:52 PM

420 posts, read 704,494 times
Normal no tongue kiss before and after work.

Slobbering, wet, making out like teenagers after a business trip.

Old 04-21-2016, 05:55 PM

971 posts, read 689,149 times
Quote:
In my humble onion, this sounds completely crazy if you are under 75 years old or so. With all due request, whoever taught you probably had some paranoid tendencies...
I commute on a motorcycle 6 months out of the year and there are certain aspects of my job (climbing cell towers up to 400ft) that are not exactly some of the safest activities, so there is always a real possibility for something to go wrong during the day. Also, I don't care how old you are, any of us could lockup while we sleep. I have lose friends much younger than me who went to bed and never woke up.

Old 04-21-2016, 06:50 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,637,791 times
I usually leave for work first and get home first.

We always kiss when parting or when reuniting. Usually more than a peck.

We are not married. We have been a couple for 6.5 years, living together for about 1.5 years.

Old 04-21-2016, 06:55 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,637,791 times
Quote:
Life is uncertain. It sounds like a good policy to me.

Old 04-22-2016, 02:55 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,358,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
Well for me it doesn't matter that much. I get one before he go and I get one when he comes quick ones
Lol you need to stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships