Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2016, 05:15 PM

17,213 posts, read 57,047,755 times

Advertisements

Pretty much /thread. OP, what do we have to say here? You have documented enough aberrant behavior from this gal to be grounds to break up with at least a half-dozen girlfriends.

Just dump her already!
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 05:29 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,632,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post
We've been dating for a year. Last night we went to a bar with our friends and we were having a great time when suddenly my girlfriend started to act a little angry and I asked her what's wrong and she said "That guy was checking me out, he was staring at me and i didn't like it!" I asked her "You were checking him out too? DId you like him?" She said "Of course not, I told you and I'm telling you, I didn't like it."

At least there were girls staring at me too because she said she saw a few girls staring at me but she didn't feel very jealous the way I did. I tried to cover my jealousy because we were together with our friends but from that moment my night was over! And I'm still angry and mad because I think she was checking him out too! What to do when this happens? What to do when guys is checking out my girlfriend? What to do if I catch girlfriend checking them too?
Oh, you should be super angry! Jump up and down while shrieking "Joshie doesn't like it!". Flap your arms like a bird at first, then hold them stiff like an airplane. Fly over to the man who dared to check out your girlfriend, making airplane noises as you go. When you reach the man, look him in the eye and cry "take that!" and step on his big toe. That will show him.

Old 06-20-2016, 06:22 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,232,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Oh, you should be super angry! Jump up and down while shrieking "Joshie doesn't like it!". Flap your arms like a bird at first, then hold them stiff like an airplane. Fly over to the man who dared to check out your girlfriend, making airplane noises as you go. When you reach the man, look him in the eye and cry "take that!" and step on his big toe. That will show him.
and then stick your tongue out at him.

Old 06-20-2016, 06:25 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,467,366 times
Quote:

And I'm still angry and mad because I think she was checking him out too! What to do when this happens? What to do when guys is checking out my girlfriend? What to do if I catch girlfriend checking them too?
Finish high school.

[]

Old 06-20-2016, 06:26 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,520,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
and then stick your tongue out at him.

Love it!

Old 06-23-2016, 03:10 PM

340 posts, read 272,158 times
So what should I do if I catch her checking out other guys in front of me? Should I check out girls in front of her too?

Old 06-23-2016, 03:21 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,908,774 times
Quote:
So what should I do if I catch her checking out other guys in front of me? Should I check out girls in front of her too?
If you "catch her"?

Adults in relationships don't play games like this.
They aren't so rude as to leer at others if they're dating someone.
They aren't so insecure that they worry about their partner checking out other people.

If you are doing any of the above, you should break up and not date anyone else until you've had a lot of therapy.

Old 06-23-2016, 05:23 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,904,376 times
Quote:
The problem isn't her. The problem is you.

Old 06-24-2016, 11:21 AM

340 posts, read 272,158 times
Guys, days ago I had my first therapy session!

Old 06-24-2016, 11:36 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,955,169 times
that's awesome.

What did she/he say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships