Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 12:01 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,931,790 times

Advertisements

There are different trains of thought during a date. If the man finds some interesting things in the back of his mind during the date he will at the end ask if they might meet up again for another date soon.

She of course will answer positively or negatively either way depending on her feelings which could go both ways.

Every girl/woman is different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 12:11 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdomsDealer View Post
Yeah I prefer on a first date that the guy (if interested of course) asks me out for another date and we make plans right then and there. Seems like today that's not the norm though.
Very rarely does that happen with the guys I meet, but in most cases, I'd rather not be put on the spot like that anyway.

Old 07-09-2016, 12:20 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Yeah I prefer on a first date that the guy (if interested of course) asks me out for another date and we make plans right then and there. Seems like today that's not the norm though.
Yeah IDK.. I still think it is the norm to be honest... Apart from a select few

I really hate not knowing what's going on or where I stand and it's not a nice feeling so that's why I always make a point of doing it as it's unfair on either of us

Old 07-09-2016, 12:34 PM

1,193 posts, read 1,026,129 times
Quote:
That still does not guarantee a second date

Old 07-09-2016, 12:42 PM

762 posts, read 611,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renter16 View Post
That still does not guarantee a second date
True, but usually does if you make plans right then and there which I like.

Old 07-09-2016, 12:49 PM

1,193 posts, read 1,026,129 times
From experience, if there is laughing at all there is no next date

Old 07-09-2016, 01:36 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,109,941 times
I had this happen a few times. A few times I had a good date with someone then they resurfaced weeks or even months later wanting to go out again. No thanks. It was only one date. Not worth getting too worked up about.

Old 07-09-2016, 01:48 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Him texting you and saying he had fun doesn't automatically mean that he wants to see you again. He might have had a good time and was just being polite.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:03 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
I had this happen a few times. A few times I had a good date with someone then they resurfaced weeks or even months later wanting to go out again. No thanks. It was only one date. Not worth getting too worked up about.
I just received a text from someone who I met up with once and texted with a few times after that, but I hadn't heard anything at all from him in over two weeks. All of a sudden he wants to know how my weekend is going so he must be bored. lol To be honest, I'm bored too so I replied. Then right after I did, I received a text from the guy who I really wanted to hear from but he's had all day to text me so why wait until Saturday night? Ugh...men!

Old 07-09-2016, 05:17 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I just received a text from someone who I met up with once and texted with a few times after that, but I hadn't heard anything at all from him in over two weeks. All of a sudden he wants to know how my weekend is going so he must be bored. lol To be honest, I'm bored too so I replied. Then right after I did, I received a text from the guy who I really wanted to hear from but he's had all day to text me so why wait until Saturday night? Ugh...men!
Sugar LOL you could of texted him.

Incidentally I see it went well with him the other night so a big for you. Have you arranged a second date? If so was it on the night and in person?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships