Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 05:34 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Sugar LOL you could of texted him.

Incidentally I see it went well with him the other night so a big for you. Have you arranged a second date? If so was it on the night and in person?
It's not looking good so far. He texted me yesterday and today to ask what I'm doing, how's my day going, etc., but he doesn't suggest a second date. I feel like I've been really obvious about my interest, but it's like pulling teeth with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 05:39 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
It's not looking good so far. He texted me yesterday and today to ask what I'm doing, how's my day going, etc., but he doesn't suggest a second date. I feel like I've been really obvious about my interest, but it's like pulling teeth with him.
Hope you don't mind me asking but I've got to love.....if youre this keen on him why didn't you ask him for the second date?

Or even style it out with a " sooooooo...... Are we going to do this again? " sort of thing, if asking directly is not for you.

Old 07-09-2016, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Hope you don't mind me asking but I've got to love.....if youre this keen on him why didn't you ask him for the second date?

Or even style it out with a " sooooooo...... Are we going to do this again? " sort of thing, if asking directly is not for you.
Because I'm the one who suggested that we meet the first time. Do I have to do it EVERY time? I'm not sure if he's just super passive, not that into me, or both. As I said, he's spent a lot of time living outside of the US, so I don't know if maybe he's used to different social customs. But at some point, I'm going to need for him to initiate something.

Old 07-09-2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Because I'm the one who suggested that we meet the first time. Do I have to do it EVERY time? I'm not sure if he's just super passive, not that into me, or both. As I said, he's spent a lot of time living outside of the US, so I don't know if maybe he's used to different social customs. But at some point, I'm going to need for him to initiate something.
Yeah I forgot you sad hello in the first place sorry

But yeah in that case he should get off his arse

Old 07-09-2016, 06:09 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He%27s..._That_Into_You

Old 07-09-2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Yeah I forgot you sad hello in the first place sorry

But yeah in that case he should get off his arse
He's...interesting. I really can't tell whether he's this naive or if he's just not that interested, so I'll have to wait and see. My friend had to initiate every single thing with her husband when they first met (she even had to ask him to propose), but they are married now so I guess it worked out!

Old 07-09-2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
He's...interesting. I really can't tell whether he's this naive or if he's just not that interested, so I'll have to wait and see. My friend had to initiate every single thing with her husband when they first met (she even had to ask him to propose), but they are married now so I guess it worked out!
Personally I've no idea either LOL.....

I know what you are saying sugar but if you are this interested in him I still think it's worth I initiating as he may be a slow starter..... You never know.

I'm surprised you are prepared to wait and see ..... That would drive me mad!

Old 07-09-2016, 06:25 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Maybe I'm just old school and looking at it from that point of view, but when a man wants a woman for something other than just booty time and he knows that she likes him, you don't have any of this wishy-washy crap I've been reading through this thread and all over this forum over the years.

When a man wants a woman for a relationship and he thinks she's into him he goes for it. Worthy of a repeat.

If he's dragging his feet most likely he wasn't into her or he doesn't want a relationship. This stuff isn't rocket science people.

Old 07-09-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Personally I've no idea either LOL.....

I know what you are saying sugar but if you are this interested in him I still think it's worth I initiating as he may be a slow starter..... You never know.

I'm surprised you are prepared to wait and see ..... That would drive me mad!
It's only because he seems a bit "different" that I'm willing to give it more time and see what happens. Whether it's a good "different" or a bad "different" remains to be seen. lol

Old 07-09-2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
It's only because he seems a bit "different" that I'm willing to give it more time and see what happens. Whether it's a good "different" or a bad "different" remains to be seen. lol
Yeah I'm dying for the update sugar!!!!! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships