Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 10:10 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,998,393 times

Advertisements

Hmmmmm, from a few dates, it's that I listen with interest to them. I soothe their souls and am out to make them happy as much as I can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2016, 03:17 AM

511 posts, read 402,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly9244 View Post
To men and women, what's the most enchanting quality that you have recognized in a woman?
There's something irresistible about taught, glassy, unflawed skin that's memorizing. That'll get me as a man more than anything.

Old 09-10-2016, 07:15 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,603,221 times
Thanks everyone, you're helping to write my profile if I ever go back to OLD!

Old 09-11-2016, 07:01 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,234,127 times
My husband is most enchanted by the seemingly useless decorative touches that a guy would likely never think to do on his own. Like using two shower curtains, sheer curtains when there are already perfectly good [hideous] blinds on the windows, artfully concealing clutter, and painting walls something other than white.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:34 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
I can't really recall anything SUPER remarkable about the personality traits of another woman but if I see one that I think is absolutely stunning looks wise, I'll admire her for a few seconds lol.

Based on my personal experience I've heard just about everything from being beautiful to intelligent. But what I tend to get complimented on the most recently is my mind/the way it works. Lot of people seem to think I'm really creative and imaginative. I don't think I do anything particularly mind blowing. I just think I'm just another regular person this planet.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:44 AM

231 posts, read 226,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
"The Art of being a woman"?

In other words, what is it about women that makes them special and that men don't have? That's how I read it. And body parts do not count, otherwise it would be a worthless thing to discuss.

So for me, it's that bubbly, active positivity. Like women have more optimism and real appreciation for the human condition and can show it, celebrate it even. Unfortunately in hyper-masculine and competitive modern America, mostly only young women still have this.

I agree with all of this except in my experience it's DEFINITELY women of all ages who have it. Never experienced any kind of loss of it in older women or it being less common.

Yes, i think the positivity and empathy that many women display is basically the best thing on the planet. The world would be a better place if more men could tap into that!

Old 09-12-2016, 12:51 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
My husband says a quick wit and flirty banter. Oh, and boobs.

Actually, he didn't say any of that. But I know it's what he'd say if I asked.

Old 09-12-2016, 01:54 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
My husband says a quick wit and flirty banter. Oh, and boobs.

Actually, he didn't say any of that. But I know it's what he'd say if I asked.
lol @boobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships