Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 08:27 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,583 times

Advertisements

If so, if you could choose, which race of men would you be with?

Would you ever in your life interracially marry?

How often do you see black men/white women relationships where you're located? Are you involved in one?

Old 02-24-2008, 08:46 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post

How often do you see black men/white women relationships where you're located? Are you involved in one?
He-he, you're on a roll with the surveys tonight, aren't ya?! Not that they mean anything, but let me throw my 2 pennies here, too.

I generally stick with my own race. Not that I'm a racist... it's just the way it is... I used to have (have...?) a certain nationality preference. That's quite sick, I know... Occasionally, people of a different race might catch my attention, but never had a relationship with one. Just a chance never presented itself, not that I'm against it. OK, to be totally honest, I've never looked for one, either. Then I do find men of some races definitely unattractive, but some exceptions can be found among them as well.

I don't think race means much in this country as far as a successful relationship, not just attraction. The differences in background, values, practicalities in life, etc. play a lot bigger role than race, IMO.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:53 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
He-he, you're on a roll with the surveys tonight, aren't ya?! Not that they mean anything, but let me throw my 2 pennies here, too.

I generally stick with my own race. Not that I'm a racist... it's just the way it is... I used to have (have...?) a certain nationality preference. That's quite sick, I know... Occasionally, people of a different race might catch my attention, but never had a relationship with one. Just a chance never presented itself, not that I'm against it. OK, to be totally honest, I've never looked for one, either. Then I do find men of some races definitely unattractive, but some exceptions can be found among them as well.

I don't think race means much in this country as far as a successful relationship, not just attraction. The differences in background, values, practicalities in life, etc. play a lot bigger role than race, IMO.
It's good to know you're from Tucson, and not from LA.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:53 PM

335 posts, read 1,533,646 times
Black men, Asian men, white men, purple men. I don't discriminate. I especially like the hairy ones.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:54 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrot juice View Post
Black men, Asian men, white men, purple men. I like to sleep with as many as I can. I especially like the hairy ones.
I have a talent for pattern recognition.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:55 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times
Quote:

I personally really like Cuban men.

I would not let a man's race be a problem for me. Body hair YES, skin color NO.

Old 02-24-2008, 08:58 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
It's good to know you're from Tucson, and not from LA.
Sounds like my opinion disappointed ya... Well, I am from Tucson, but I've spent my formative years in Europe.

Actually, it's not even an opinion as much as just my personal experience.

Last edited by sierraAZ; 02-24-2008 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: clarification

Old 02-24-2008, 08:59 PM

335 posts, read 1,533,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I personally really like Cuban men.

I would not let a man's race be a problem for me. Body hair YES, skin color NO.

Right. Give me a Cuban and a beer. I'm game.

Do they make hairy Cubans?

Old 02-24-2008, 09:48 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,951,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrot juice View Post
Right. Give me a Cuban and a beer. I'm game.

Do they make hairy Cubans?
As far as I'm concerned, like the U.S, Latin America is very diverse. We can be as Black as Sammy Sosa and as White as Cameron Diaz.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:16 PM

10 posts, read 30,296 times
Well, I don't know if by different races people only mean white/black, Oriental/non-Oriental or for example a Mexican and an Argentinan (both Hispanic but different countries). If it's the latter, of course I find men from other races attractive. I wouldn't understand how somebody couldn't, seeing how many different races there are and beautiful men of all of them. I live in one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world so it's inevitable to be surrounded by people of all races, and of course amongst them there will be some beautiful men. I personally love men from Spain, Argentina, some other Latin Countries, some European countries, mmmm...the list goes on...there are beautiful men in any country. So my answer is YES, I do find men from other races attractive. I'm young and don't have much experience dating, and the only guys I have gone out with are not from my background, now about marrying someone from a different race...who knows, you never really know until you fall in love and it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships