Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should I continue to not talk to them?
Yes, They will just hurt you again 0 0%
No, it may seem as if it is time to move on 0 0%
Only if you feel comfortable 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 03:20 PM

1 posts, read 411 times

Advertisements

Ok so this post will be a little long. I will highlight or bold important stuff, to get to the point. I have known my gf for 8 years we have dated for 3. The whole time her mother hated me and her father seemed ok. But this year when he found out he flipped (we are a same-sex couple and he doesn't think there is a god for homosexuals and he cares about us and wants the best for us??. His words not mine) So it first started with her mom obviously. She pretended to like me and talked about me behind my back. My car broke down and my gfs dad offered to fix it, he's a mechanic. I told him sure, and to just send me the bill. He never did it, it sat in his shop yard for a year and a half and it never got fixed. I offered him money plenty of times and all he could say was don't worry about it. Now her mom claims I am taking advantage of gf and her father?? One day her mother insulted me. I said nothing because we were at her home at a party. So I may have mentioned something about it in fb and she got mad. I didn't even know she was still my friend on fb. Idk how she even saw it. So later in life the whole fb issue pops up again. My friend made a joke on a status I posted about me and my gf not liking men. Her mother saw it got mad and told my gfs father. Which is how he knows about us. I'm like how tf is she seing this stuff?? Turns out she blocked me from seeing her posts on fb. I assumed she deleted me. I look her up only to see that not only is she my friend, but she's subscribed to me?? and has been using my fb against me the whole time?? This woman is INSANE. All the while my gf is appologising to me but I'm like you already knew she didn't like me. In no way did she not know especially because she said multiple times and I quote "idk why mommy is treating you this way". And the whole time I'm just like I'm sure you do. Anyways, so her father comes to our home bashes us (she still lied and said we were best friends) and tried to force her to move out. Her mother sent him to separate us..CRAZY. Then he drops my car off (The one he's had for almost two years) and says he has no time to fix my car. That's just code for "I don't want you banging my daughter". Side note I take my car and get it fixed. Its running a month later..smh. So now its the end of the year. I have developed a new found sense of paranoia and a wee bit anxiety. She starts to try to inch me in tells her mother we love he when she hangs up the phone (I say nothing). Which will back fire as it did before. She will just insult me like the last time. And she traveled with her mom and was all like "I wish you could come". And I wonder why when she knows her mother is evil towards me. And then she was being weird. She offered me candy and I asked where she got it from. Like she really danced around the question. I just wanted to know if she got it in the islands or not. She was being weird. I instantly asked her what the problem was. It was because her mother bought them and she thought I may not have wanted them?? Then her brother and father came to fix her tire and her brother came in while her father went to go put air in the tire. Her brother and I said good bye while she walked to the front door to greet her father and while I was telling her brother goodbye I see her father watching me. For the record I feel as if she did not let him come inside because she did that to her mom. Although im hoping he didn't want to. Because I'm really tired of being insulted by these people. Either way I didn't want to speak anyways I feel like they both betrayed me a little. I know they don't owe me anything but the least they could do is show me a little respect. I also feel like its a little of my fault because of the whole fb thing. But she didn't even tell them the truth so now I feel like I should just stay away from them. But she makes a big deal about them as if I hate them. When she mentions them it awkward. But I don't hate them I just can't bring myself to talk to them. Maybe her dad. Its her mom that's the real problem honestly because she's an evil manipulator. Idk how to get over this. PS how do I make a poll?? I would like to edit this and add one lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 06:10 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,610,481 times
Totally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships