Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 11:30 PM

50 posts, read 15,098 times

Advertisements

I just broke up with a girl I've been together with for 2 months over us constantly having the same reoccurring communication issue. I feel kind of bad about it, but I explained to her so many times what my expectations were in a relationship and she just couldn't stay consistent with it. It boiled down to I'm a very passionate type who likes to feel thought of and she's more distant and self centered. We had very compatible personalities and great sex life otherwise but this for me is just a deal breaker. It stings a bit right now but I believe Im dodging alot of pain and dissapointment in the long run.

Anyone else experience something similar?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2016, 11:42 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,381,833 times
Ive let go women because it just wasn't working out. I can compromise not having great sex, but I cant compromise drama. Drama is for chumps.

Old 12-30-2016, 11:53 PM

11,168 posts, read 7,999,362 times
Poor baby.... she didn't give you her undivided attention. That girl probably doesn't know how lucky she was that you broke up with her. That's not " passionate " it's needy, clingy and I am betting possessive and a control freak to boot.

Old 12-31-2016, 12:50 AM

16,959 posts, read 17,381,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Poor baby.... she didn't give you her undivided attention. That girl probably doesn't know how lucky she was that you broke up with her. That's not " passionate " it's needy, clingy and I am betting possessive and a control freak to boot.
I was going to say something similar, but I do admire someone that knows exactly what they want in relationship, and if that person isn't happy, they're willing to end it. Is he clingy? You bet he is, Lol. But that's just how some people are in relationships; suffocating.

He just needs to find someone like him, so they can choke each other out

Old 12-31-2016, 02:21 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,934,214 times
Quote:
I mean, I wasn't getting that vibe from out of his post.

And I even re-read it a few times just to make sure.

He said you wasn't feeling thought of, who knows exactly what that meant? Maybe she was completely ignoring him and only talking about herself. Maybe she refused to scratch his back or something. Who knows? I think this is kind of jumping to conclusions though, I don't see enough info to suggest that him not feeling thought of meant that she wasn't giving him her undivided attention.

But maybe there's something way over my head here?

Old 12-31-2016, 02:21 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,974,167 times
I'd get bored and move on.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Wtf?

Old 12-31-2016, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I was going to say something similar, but I do admire someone that knows exactly what they want in relationship, and if that person isn't happy, they're willing to end it. Is he clingy? You bet he is, Lol. But that's just how some people are in relationships; suffocating.

He just needs to find someone like him, so they can choke each other out
You don't know anything about me

Old 12-31-2016, 04:36 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,252,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoLatin90 View Post
You don't know anything about me

On here, they don't have to.You'll get their opinions anyway and most won't be kind or generous.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:46 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,749,170 times
Man's view: The sex wasn't good enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships