Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 12:54 PM

540 posts, read 1,096,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1987 View Post
Well I met her online, I haven't gone online since we started talking. But today I was curious to see if she logged on recently and she did. She seems like she wants to do future stuff with me and everything but when do I say something about it?
Jesus Christ man, you already are coming off as way too clingy and needy. You had one date. ONE DATE. You shouldn't be cyber-stalking her profile and expect her to drop all communication or reply to your texts at a drop of a hat. Chill out and relax ASAP or you'll drive her away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 02:26 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,344,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweilo845 View Post
Jesus Christ man, you already are coming off as way too clingy and needy. You had one date. ONE DATE. You shouldn't be cyber-stalking her profile and expect her to drop all communication or reply to your texts at a drop of a hat. Chill out and relax ASAP or you'll drive her away.
100% this! Contact her sparingly. By that I mean contact her to offer a second date. Set the date, then get off the phone. If you stalk her, or blow up her phone, she's going to cancel on you.

Leave well enough alone, and when the time comes, go on the date.

Old 01-25-2017, 09:41 AM

382 posts, read 336,824 times
So we had a third date, and went back to her place and hung out made out had sex. I almost fell asleep over there and she was cool with it but I had to go home. So when j woke up I sent her a text that said morning with a kiss face and snap hatted a picture of me driving to work
She looks at the messages and doesn't respond she always responds.

Old 01-25-2017, 09:49 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,014,186 times
Quote:
So we had a third date, and went back to her place and hung out made out had sex. I almost fell asleep over there and she was cool with it but I had to go home. So when j woke up I sent her a text that said morning with a kiss face and snap hatted a picture of me driving to work
ZOMG, she didn't respond to a kissy faced text?????

Seriously, how is one supposed to respond to a photo of someone driving?

Relax.

Old 01-25-2017, 09:56 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Wow. It's almost as if this is the only dating option you have had for years and years and you are desperately clinging to it or forcing it.

Try to focus on other things in your life and give "dating" the proper priority...somewhere after your hobbies, work, and socializing with your actual friends.

Until you are in a relationship with someone and need to maintain and nurture it, you should not be giving so much head space to this.

Set another date and get on with the rest of your life.

Old 01-25-2017, 09:59 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Third date? I thought it was the second?

Either way glad it went well mate.

Maybe she's just asleep?, Unless she was annoyed you didn't stay the night?..... Sorry I won't over think it

Old 01-25-2017, 10:00 AM

636 posts, read 392,865 times
Quote:
She wasn't "satisfied"
or
literally, anything else.

Old 01-25-2017, 11:12 AM

923 posts, read 526,978 times
What is her favorite fast food?
Lets just say KFC.
Get a bucket of chicken, couple blankets, couple lawn chairs, some drinks(adult if she will),
and head out to the country to look at the stars. Talk, eat, drink, take a back road and listen to
music.

Use your imagination, JJ!

Old 01-26-2017, 09:43 AM

554 posts, read 623,288 times
How old is this person...geez!

Old 01-26-2017, 10:11 AM

382 posts, read 336,824 times
It's all good, he man I can't help the way I am. I can't hide my feelings. I don't date a lot. So when I do it's because I really find them attractive and personality is good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships