Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 06:37 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,904,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Yep. I agree with the others. Some cheaters suddenly start dressing differently, little parts of their routine changes, and their sex either increases or decreases. It seems like they "practice" on their SO to be better for the Other Person.
Which is really sick when you sit back and analyze it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2017, 07:39 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,642,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobman View Post
I don't want to be rude, but how are we supposed to know ?

I mean, whatever floats your boat but talking about your sex life with exes seems like libido and/ or relationship suicide.

Stop over analyzing it and just enjoy it while it lasts
I don't talk exes and I communicate that I don't like to hear about their's either. If they have children fine, but I don't want to hear a complain session about what is probably not 100 percent representative of the what actually happened.

Old 03-12-2017, 08:08 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,339,085 times
Maybe she's having an affair. Sometimes women will increase the sex with their spouse out of guilt or to prevent hubby from being suspicious......

Just kidding but the best way to find out is to ask your wife. "We seem to be having some great sex lately, what's up"?

Old 03-12-2017, 02:18 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,353,422 times
Did you recently change your tastes in movies?

Old 03-16-2017, 04:51 PM

11,582 posts, read 6,748,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magpiehere View Post
Around 30 my hormones ramped up - biology's way of getting me pregnant methinks.

I think there is a big surge in fertility around 30 I heard.

I'm extremely sexual when my period is due. Sex is like 100xs better and my desire for it is insane. That's weird because I'm not ovulation fertile at that time.

I blame hormones.

As far as your gym thing - I get more sexual when *I* weight train a lot and re-amp my cardio. I don't care what you are doing, unless your gym stuff is putting you in a better mood I find sexy.

When I'm in a good mood overall I want it more.

Still...hormones.

Hoped this helped.
I agree! When I decided I wanted to start trying to get pregnant I initiated sex every night!

Old 03-17-2017, 11:45 AM

2,673 posts, read 2,096,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGab View Post
I agree! When I decided I wanted to start trying to get pregnant I initiated sex every night!
You decided? I hope you let your SO know. Or was he the last to find out

Old 03-17-2017, 03:29 PM

13,261 posts, read 8,043,460 times
Kind of sounds like you hit the holy trinity.

You've been having some meaningful dialogue with your wife. You're letting her know you're in to her.
She might be ovulating/hormones
Foreplay...oh god, the foreplay.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:01 PM

2,867 posts, read 1,544,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
???? That's how it works??? What?? I never heard of that before. That doesn't make any sense ...?? Does it??
Yes, it does. The joke is "loan your wife out, get her back better" although that sounds very klunky in English.

However because the OP said he has been doing more foreplay that is probably the reason.

Old 03-21-2017, 11:13 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,290,755 times
She is 31 and in my experience, that is the age when women begin their climb towards their sexual peak. Get ready for a increase in her libido, it's definitely a good time to really start having conversation about needs and fantasies. She will be able to control herself for awhile if you don't begin to tap into her fantasies, because if you don't and she becomes frustrated to the point where she actually stops wanting to have sex. It won't be her lack of interest in sex, it will be the repeated frustration sex brings to her. And if continues until she is 40, then her ability to find it elsewhere becomes very powerful. Many women who cheat on their husbands have been fighting back the urge for years, before finally saying screw it.

Old 03-21-2017, 02:35 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,967,928 times
Surfer: "Why do you suppose that group of narly waves came gushing in like that?"

Surfer 2: "I don't know Dude but I would ride those waves till they stop coming."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships