Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 10:15 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,319,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Surfer View Post
Once I dropped a ton of weight and started showing muscle tone, I've been approached FAR more in one year than my twenties.

Sad part, most of them are in relationships looking for an "out".
Why not just break up then? The woman will pick up if a man isn't interested in her and move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2017, 02:07 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,040,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie60 View Post
At the gym they are waiting in line to approach me as I fight them off trying to do my workout. I am certain it is because I am such an incredible physical specimen of mankind. They seem to wait for me outside and follow me around the gym. It seems there is always some really young girl doing bent over rows right in front of me. I can't tell you how many wardrobe accidents I see right next to me.

It really is getting to be a pain in the rear with all this attention. I wouldn't mind if they were close to my age but all the 20's are just all over me!

Your kidding right?
Exactly I thought this was City-Data- not Fantasy Island

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-22-2017 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: Fixed technical glitch in quote.

Old 03-18-2017, 03:49 AM

415 posts, read 1,780,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taimaishu View Post
When I use to go clubbing:
* Girls would randomly grab my hand
* I would be leaning on a table and a girl would just grab my ass. Yeah, I know rude!
* Tons of girls doing the, doing anything they can to get close to you and either stare, or dance next to you.
* A few would just walk up to me, stare and if I don't do anything, they would walk away. lol
* Walk up to me with their friends, giggle for some reason.

Never do they ever ask to dance. They just do everything else to make it easier for you to ask them to dance.
Thanks for your reply.

How many times would women approach you in a night, on average?

Old 03-18-2017, 03:14 PM

641 posts, read 406,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taimaishu View Post
When I use to go clubbing:
* Tons of girls doing the, doing anything they can to get close to you and either stare, or dance next to you.
* A few would just walk up to me, stare and if I don't do anything, they would walk away. lol
* Walk up to me with their friends, giggle for some reason.

Never do they ever ask to dance. They just do everything else to make it easier for you to ask them to dance.
This is what I find. They make it so that you still have to do the work if you want to try and get them and they still have the power of being able to reject you as a result. To me that's not an approach.

Old 03-20-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaa2 View Post
This is what I find. They make it so that you still have to do the work if you want to try and get them and they still have the power of being able to reject you as a result. To me that's not an approach.
No, those are approaches.

Old 03-20-2017, 05:40 PM

Some women will play the "plausible deniability" game.

For instance, one girl bumped into me repeatedly: she walked backwards into me 3X from about 6 feet away. I didn't react and she finally left.

She never turned to face me, never said anything, but still tried over and over to initiate.

Very pretty lady, 6 feet tall, thin blonde, etc.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:21 PM

1,261 posts, read 973,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy1 View Post

Very pretty lady, 6 feet tall, thin blonde, etc.
She came a knockin and you didnt answer?

Old 03-21-2017, 04:44 AM

2,460 posts, read 1,359,599 times
Never!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2017, 09:39 AM

35,131 posts, read 31,403,664 times
Maybe twice a month? Not that much.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:04 AM

971 posts, read 690,911 times
Hmmm.if and thats a big if, i go to a bar or niteclub i may not get approached at all or i might get approached several times. I never have anyone accidentally fall into me or touch me. Sounds like a lot of BS. More than likely i get the old "oh my god how tall are you" or a comment avout being the tallest guy in the place. A lot of times i get the i love your voice it is deep and sexy.
Summertime if i hang out at the Purple Moose in OC Md, that place would be the exception and i get approached multiple times a night. It all depends on circumstances and how approachable you are i think. My women friends often send women my way at the lake in the summer. I don't think there is a specific number for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships