Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 08:25 AM

8,161 posts, read 6,069,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyn7cyn View Post
I know exactly the person your describing. I don't Twitter but I do FB and that person constantly posts memes about relationships and random proclamations attempting to lure fishers for more information. Funny thing is that guys usually don't even pick up on it and everyone else just feels pity for them. I've seen a few male sympathy fishers but it's predominantly women. It's also weird because it's like they don't really see how desperate it makes them look. Nobody likes desperate unless they are looking for an easy victim.
No sexual advances? Is it possible that she's his for lack of a better word *** hag? Have you met him, if so what's your take?
I could be the person you are describing. And when I was in a relationship, the memes were meant only for the guy I was in the relationship with to read. They were my inner thoughts that I could not get him to hear from my mouth. I was hoping he would read them and get the idea. He did figure out that he needed to move on, because I was quickly becoming enthralled with him. But they certainly were not fishes for others to ask questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 08:46 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,524,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntaylorny View Post
She is on social media (FB, Twitter) posting tons of photos of her and her bf. She is also posting to twitter every 3 minutes. The twitter posts are all re-tweets of relationship advice. He is very active on social media too, but not one mention of my sister (his gf). Just chatting with is friends, liking other girls, and sports.
Just looking for opinions.
She sounds like a teenager, and he's not that into her.

Either way, it's not your business. Enjoy the show with some popcorn and relax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships