Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 08:28 PM

19,758 posts, read 20,326,642 times

Advertisements

I can't believe I actually waste time here in this cess pool.. Wow

Old 03-16-2017, 08:59 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,452,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWarden View Post
You can't possibly understand because you didn't grow up being raised by my parents.

Even another poster said the following, "From the way you describe it, you are basically a prisoner. No wonder you are depressed."
So work on that instead of blaming women for your problems!!!!!

Old 03-16-2017, 09:13 PM

472 posts, read 440,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
So work on that instead of blaming women for your problems!!!!!
Nowhere did I blame all women. Just people in general who think they're too good for someone and then don't have the common courtesy to tell someone that they aren't interested and instead just ghost the person.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:23 PM

574 posts, read 378,770 times
Spend the money on counseling. Get yourself in a better place. I promise you if you lose your virginity in that way the memory will haunt you the rest of your life. There is no man so ugly or with such a bad attitude that he can't find at least one woman to give him the time of day.
You have it stuck in your head that women don't like you. And as long as you believe that, they won't. Get some help and your life will get better.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:33 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,452,186 times
Quote:
Nowhere did I blame all women. Just people in general who think they're too good for someone and then don't have the common courtesy to tell someone that they aren't interested and instead just ghost the person.
No one owes you anything. Grow up.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:33 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,273,456 times
Quote:
So assuming you are referring to the woman you discussed in your other thread, she doesn't owe you anything and not responding to your message after a singles event is not ghosting. Women frequently don't respond to messages from men they aren't interested in because when they do send a polite message saying they aren't interested, they frequently get back nasty messages attacking them - I know because I've been in that position. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that even if you wouldn't respond that way, it doesn't mean that the woman hasn't already had that experience.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
No one owes you anything. Grow up.
I think I mentioned it in this thread but really, I don't have time for that as I'm dying. Literally. My doctor says that I have less than a decade to live and it could be as little as a couple of years. I have multiple diseases conspiring to lead to that diagnosis. Hence, my wanting to experience things I have yet to experience before my time runs out.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
So assuming you are referring to the woman you discussed in your other thread, she doesn't owe you anything and not responding to your message after a singles event is not ghosting. Women frequently don't respond to messages from men they aren't interested in because when they do send a polite message saying they aren't interested, they frequently get back nasty messages attacking them - I know because I've been in that position. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that even if you wouldn't respond that way, it doesn't mean that the woman hasn't already had that experience.
I wouldn't respond that way. I would be upset but that wouldn't do any good to respond like that. Plus, she could report it to the site who then could ban me and I'm paying for it so that would be lost money as I've already paid for at least a 4 more months.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:42 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,415,641 times
1) How old are you?

2) No wonder you're depressed as heck. You're pretty much a prisoner in your own home. First thing is to see how much money you've saved up. Work more to earn if you have to, then find a place and move out.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:44 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,273,456 times
Quote:
I wouldn't respond that way. I would be upset but that wouldn't do any good to respond like that. Plus, she could report it to the site who then could ban me and I'm paying for it so that would be lost money as I've already paid for at least a 4 more months.
Why should she subject herself to potential abuse though? It's easier to just not respond at all. I would have been much happier not even receiving messages that called me an effing bi*** etc. regardless of whether I could report them to the service. Again, she doesn't know you beyond a few minutes of conversation and has no idea whether you'd lash out in anger or send a "thanks for letting me know, good luck!" message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships