Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 09:06 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana23 View Post
My girlfriend owns her own massage business. Apparently she went to his house I believe while his wife was there and gave him a treatment. That still doesn’t explain the 11:04 pm message from a married man.
Sounds like some happy endings going on over there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2017, 09:19 PM

124 posts, read 99,137 times
Quote:
The married man is a prominent doctor in the town we live in. My girlfriend owns her own massage business. Apparently she went to his house I believe while his wife was there and gave him a treatment. That still doesn’t explain the 11:04 pm message from a married man.
you think the wife was there?? hmmm that doesn't sound so good

Old 12-21-2017, 09:26 PM

235 posts, read 148,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
Sounds like some happy endings going on over there
LOL. I don't know, I am a woman but if I'm a guy, I don't think I will be comfortable dating a massage therapist. This kind of work is... fishy.

I can't believe how clueless she was though about not logging out, at the very least. LOL.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:50 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Yup... just because it's open doesn't give you permission to read it. The device might be yours but the page is not.
It isn't snooping, though. It was effectively left out. No snooping required.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:47 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
It’s incredibly suspicious even attempting to give a benifit of doubt

If this was my spouse I would directly ask them what was going on that was so important it required wake up calls and messaging between bathroom breaks

People put their attention to things they want to keep surrounded with. No amount of hoop jumping to justify why things are changes this.

Old 12-22-2017, 01:27 AM

1,199 posts, read 730,671 times
lol I love how immediately these threads derail into a snooping argument. Bunch of peeps been caught before lmao.

OP it's weird. Trust is key to healthy relationships but this is a big red flag. Most people do not text good morning and late night "you ups" to people they aren't emotionally or sexually invested in. Especially married men.

See the problem with trust and the discussion of it is that it's fragile, no matter how hard any poster here will anecdotally tell you how strong their super special relationship is. It can erode slowly over time or in an instant. Blind trust is for simps who like getting played like a fool. Trust but verify. In a committed relationship, there aren't red flags and to just ignore them with rose colored glasses cause you should just trust is idiotic.

Take a step back, breath, and assess your girlfriends behavior. I wouldn't ask her about it because if anything did happen or is happening she will hide / erase it doubly so. Cheaters who don't want to lose their current relationship won't admit to anything without being caught dead to rights. The answer will be exactly the same in either case. So "just ask" is really silly advice. Just be a little more vigilant and see if you notice any more red flags.

Last edited by RedWings18; 12-22-2017 at 01:55 AM..

Old 12-22-2017, 06:16 AM

48,521 posts, read 34,843,322 times
It's definitely not behavior I would be comfortable with if my husband was doing it. I have no problem with masseuses, but having your clients contacting you to essentially chat doesn't seem appropriate either. I would think a masseuse would want NO contact outside of work, as clients can get the wrong idea, and now you combing "we are just good friends who chat" with "I'm just going over to give him a massage" and that seems like an unwise combination and very unprofessional.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-22-2017, 08:11 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,189,891 times
Quote:
Thought???
You need to give Maury Povich a call and have her take a lie detector test! If that show is too classy, you might want to try the Steve Wilkos Show.

Old 12-22-2017, 08:15 AM

888 posts, read 555,517 times
Quote:
Forgot to add that she sent the response to him the same time I was in the bedroom with her and she didn’t mention it. Strange and sneaky in my opinion.

Why is this sneaky? Does she have to mention every time she talks to someone? My husband and I text, email other people all the time, even women/men, I never would think to ask him who he is talking to, even late or in the morning.

If you don't trust her, why are you there? But if you really think that people should tell their partners every time they send a message to someone else, that is a bit strange.

Old 12-22-2017, 08:22 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,189,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
In almost every thread like this... seems as it's always discovered by "accident" while innocently going about their business. lol
And what?

What do you have to hide?

You get me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships