Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 08:33 PM

1,715 posts, read 2,838,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamary1 View Post
Or a lonely old man with an incurable sexually-transmitted disease (NOBODY's going to want sex with you when your junk has fallen off....) Or possibly a lonely old DEAD man if his "evening squeeze" has a jealous husband or a pimp who doesn't like her working off the clock. The possibilities are endless.

Well, I might not survive THIS.

There are also endless negative possibilities related to formal dating in the terrestrial world.

The loneliness from social isolation and the resulting premature death is almost a given at this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2018, 10:35 PM

9,376 posts, read 6,985,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
There doesn't seem to be any action that doesn't involve professional hookers. Which doesn't really interest me.
Hmm I thought there was a dating section... shame on me for never getting past the tug job and hooker ads.

Old 01-10-2018, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Hmm I thought there was a dating section... shame on me for never getting past the tug job and hooker ads.

There's not. At least not now.

Old 01-10-2018, 11:52 PM

639 posts, read 376,839 times
Consider it a blessing to be banned from CL.

There are plenty of other ways to meet people from other free websites that have a lot more going than that site.

Let the Casual Encounter section of CL die a natural death.

Old 01-11-2018, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo_Lorem View Post
Consider it a blessing to be banned from CL.

There are plenty of other ways to meet people from other free websites that have a lot more going than that site.

Let the Casual Encounter section of CL die a natural death.
Plenty Of Fish - waste of time.

Tinder - zero success.

What else is there?

Old 01-11-2018, 12:26 AM

639 posts, read 376,839 times
Quote:
Plenty Of Fish - waste of time.

Tinder - zero success.

What else is there?
Okcupid.. I find success is mostly region specific.

Old 01-11-2018, 04:17 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,987,285 times
Quote:
Well, I might not survive THIS.

There are also endless negative possibilities related to formal dating in the terrestrial world.

The loneliness from social isolation and the resulting premature death is almost a given at this point.
However their is a greater chance of finding love in the formal dating world, unlike the hook ups.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:06 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
There aren't "plenty", and that's why it's so very unsuccessful unless the man has a specific "hook" like a fetish that appeals.

There are very, very few clean healthy women willing to meet a man they don't know for unpaid sex.

Eh, even the mainstream dating sites are rife with them. I meet them often enough when trying to date. I'm looking for more than sex, but plenty of people I meet through dating all they want is NSA sex. They don't have the time or desire for anything more with work, etc.

There really is no shortage of them. At times, I think there are more people looking for that than real relationships. I have more dating success on OKC, but bumble and tinder? Mostly hook ups.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
However their is a greater chance of finding love in the formal dating world, unlike the hook ups.

Who mentioned love?

Old 01-11-2018, 05:36 PM

926 posts, read 674,206 times
Quote:
Who mentioned love?
With all of your posts that I've read thus far OP, this seems to be something that you (and men that are like you) would grow an affinity for: Physical intimacy, companionship, mind control and variety all rolled up into one "Entity"!

I'm actually excited at this new future prospect ...because it would then take the kind of men who would actually go for this OUT of the dating pool...and it would then leave normal, emotionally healthy men IN the dating pool for normal, emotionally healthy women to date them.

A win-win situation for ALL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships