Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2018, 06:24 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,235,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisaki View Post
i did that from curiosity.
After over a hundred posts about this, I read it more as obsessive desperation than curiosity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 06:27 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,024,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
After over a hundred posts about this, I read it more as obsessive desperation than curiosity.
yup

Old 05-17-2018, 06:34 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,790,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Oh, I wonder if her guy is my coworker. He just went on a trip with his mom. His mom is getting up in age and has health problems, so he is worried it may be one of his last trips. So he is traveling with his mom for the week.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Not unless he's married to his mother. Unless "mother" is code for something else. OP, do you know for sure it's his mother he's with? How many 30-something guys go on vacation with their mother? Is he from another culture? Oh, I missed that part; I see, now. Well, so I wouldn't worry. I don't know why you're so hung up on this guy, anyway. He probably only dated you for the kissing and ... etc. But, whatever.
Are men allowed to look in on or travel with their parents without suspicion of it being someone else? I’m going to do that next week in Louisville with my mother. I’m not really gonna answer texts from anyone because it is rare vacation for me and I want to spend it with my mother since she has health issues also. Can women just take us at face value when we say we are gonna look in on our parents?

Old 05-17-2018, 07:17 AM

278 posts, read 140,747 times
err no. im not sure if he will go silent on me why would he? i mean we enjoy also each other's company. i am also attracted to him a lot

Old 05-17-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieFan View Post
Okay. Forget about him not contacting you over the past couple days - you have a much bigger issue here.

OP - read what you have written.

You told him you didn't want to kiss on the second date, yet you gave in and kissed.

You've told him you want to take it slow on the sex part, yet he continues to push.

You said you want to get to know him before having sex (which is perfectly reasonable). However, you have promised him sex upon his return but then state that you do not know him, you even question if he's single.

And..let's not forget the final tidbit that his friends are racist. Do you really think this man is going to have a long-term, serious relationship with a person his "surroundings" are going to have a problem with? That he's going to cut these people out of his life for you?

If this man was truly interested in a serious relationship, he would respect your request for time - he would respect your boundaries - he would respect you. Instead, he pushes, pushes, pushes. OP - if you're ready to have sex, that's one thing but do not allow this man to push you into something you're not ready to do.

I hope I'm wrong, but this man is just trying to get laid. Once he does, I expect him to go silent on you.

Why do you keep giving in? Have more respect for yourself, OP.
its just silly that he would only wanna get laid. as for the racist part, its the same as the north and south americans kinda. We do speak approx the same language. if the sex is good also why the heck would he be silent

Old 05-17-2018, 07:21 AM

he now sent me a photo of him being on the beach.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:30 AM

6,568 posts, read 8,415,072 times
Quote:
he now sent me a photo of him being on the beach.
Problem solved then. Good luck, OP.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:31 AM

49,927 posts, read 60,030,056 times
Quote:
well i remember numbers in general by heart
Lol

Old 05-17-2018, 07:36 AM

dunno if its solved . i need still to see whats gonna happen

Old 05-17-2018, 07:39 AM

also after the sex
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships