Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2018, 09:00 AM

278 posts, read 140,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnrodriguez View Post
Like baked goods?
nahhhh maybe i will indeed ride it out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 09:01 AM

if he is a good boy of course

Old 05-17-2018, 09:02 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
OK this just got super weird. Bleh ... bye!

Old 05-17-2018, 09:05 AM

hahhaha

Old 05-17-2018, 09:11 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisaki View Post
i like him. i didnt promise sex, we said to stay over at my house. I do genuinely like him and turned on by him but at the same time i would like to know him as a person
Quote:
ye i think the whole thing is just passive aggressive cause i aint giving him sex now. I already said to him he can stay over when he comes back. i dont understand why he skipped my hug and kiss request one day before he left
Quote:
i already know what i want i made it known too. i want a relationship. with the guy we said to take it slow also on the sexual part. i dunno what he wants to do with me. i even said to stay over to mine when he is back. really confused as hell. we did have a daily communication pattern no matter what.
Quote:
well thats fine i mean i DID say to him practically to have sex when he is back.

so what the hell is going on??????
Quote:
ye right but why his behaviour before the holiday and despite i had promised sex already
Quote:
promised not really i told him that he can stay over same bed u know...
Quote:
no its not my invitation we said that already quite a few times, i didnt invite him. i will kiss and hug for sure. If he is a good boy maybe...i will give him some presents
Quote:
i dont play games. i just am very confused
So you both did and didn't promise sex, and both invited and didn't invite him to stay the night?

Seems like games and lies to me.

Old 05-17-2018, 09:18 AM

imean that if we want to have sex we will and we are turned on and there is the right mood

Old 05-17-2018, 10:17 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,756,035 times
Quote:
ok so i texted him yesterday just out of curiosity and he asked me if i miss him and he told me he wished i was there with him. he told me he is visiting family and stuff and we ended up having sex talk again. He said to call me to talk on the phone because he wants to hear my voice.

Yes I am Greek and i live in London. I also am a Nothern Greek and not swarthy, I am dark blonde/gingerish natural.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I know why he wants to have sex with you so badly!

One piece of advice though. The more you overthink this thing, the less likely it is to have a happy ending. Just let things happen, and try to detach yourself from it a little bit while you two are apart.

Old 05-17-2018, 10:25 AM

sure, i just dont know his exact intentions, also i need to clear up his reservations on me being Greek. As Cypriots generally think of Greek girls as easy, bossy, open etc. So I have to clear up if that is a major problem, as we as Greeks dont have a problem with them

Old 05-17-2018, 10:40 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times
Quote:
sure, i just dont know his exact intentions, also i need to clear up his reservations on me being Greek. As Cypriots generally think of Greek girls as easy, bossy, open etc. So I have to clear up if that is a major problem, as we as Greeks dont have a problem with them
Has he mentioned reservations? Or are you just deciding that is the case?

Old 05-17-2018, 10:42 AM

well read my above posts, he is digging me quite a bit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships