Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2020, 03:15 AM

13 posts, read 5,639 times

Advertisements

I have a collegue , a guy who likes me, and wants to date me
Nothing happened yet between us , so there is nothing I can ask, and he would probably deny it
I wanted to talk to him one day couldnt find him ( we were at work) and his office door was closed with key , I thought he must be in the building but somewhere else . After 10-15 minutes , the door opened, I was nearby I and heard him coming out with his female collegue , who he is sharing office with .
He is sharing office with 2 more people but the other two werent there that day .And they have also key to the office . But these two closed the door
I think they had sex .
What would justify closed door ?
We are teachers .
A closed door its enaugh if someone wants to talk , to lock with key its unnecessary
Nobody goes in anyway and they knock first
This woman is younger than him but very overweight , with two kids , but she has a pretty face . She is muslim and divorced . This is why it seems odd because she is religious , but modern also without head scarf .
The guy is swedish .
What do you think ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2020, 03:28 AM

1,158 posts, read 960,317 times
Don't date people you work with.

Old 02-07-2020, 03:38 AM

This wasnt the question

Old 02-07-2020, 03:44 AM

1,350 posts, read 818,988 times
You seem very pre-occupied with this man, as you posted on 2-2-20 about him, when he hooked up with your friend at work. Is this the same woman that you saw him with again today?

He is not interested in "dating" you, as in a relationship (as gone over in your last post), and it seems even more obvious he is trying to have sex with all the women at this work place.

Is your question that you feel rejected that he keeps picking other women at work to sleep with, but not you?

Old 02-07-2020, 03:52 AM

Its not the same woman

Old 02-07-2020, 04:11 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Ask him.

“Hey? I saw your office locked and you then came out with her. Were you two having sex in there? I mean, there is no other reason to lock your door.”

Best wishes.

Old 02-07-2020, 04:11 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
What kind of school is this??

I think you should mind your own business. You don’t know what they were doing.

Old 02-07-2020, 04:43 AM

4,088 posts, read 2,559,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria2 View Post
I have a collegue , a guy who likes me, and wants to date me
Nothing happened yet between us , so there is nothing I can ask, and he would probably deny it
I wanted to talk to him one day couldnt find him ( we were at work) and his office door was closed with key , I thought he must be in the building but somewhere else . After 10-15 minutes , the door opened, I was nearby I and heard him coming out with his female collegue , who he is sharing office with .
He is sharing office with 2 more people but the other two werent there that day .And they have also key to the office . But these two closed the door
I think they had sex .
What would justify closed door ?
We are teachers .
A closed door its enaugh if someone wants to talk , to lock with key its unnecessary
Nobody goes in anyway and they knock first
This woman is younger than him but very overweight , with two kids , but she has a pretty face . She is muslim and divorced . This is why it seems odd because she is religious , but modern also without head scarf .
The guy is swedish .
What do you think ?
I think that it's none of your business who this man has sex with (or not) and that it might be a bad idea for you to become involved with him.

Move on and find someone else to date outside of your school.

Old 02-07-2020, 05:12 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,948,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria2 View Post
This wasnt the question

Ok, what is the question? We have no idea what they were doing or talking about, neither do you.

How do you know there door was locked? Did you try to barge in on them without knocking?

Old 02-07-2020, 05:18 AM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times
Maybe they were discussing a student, maybe they were discussing a supervisor, maybe they were discussing you. We may never know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships