Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2020, 02:56 PM

22,009 posts, read 9,586,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter277 View Post
She left me 3 weeks ago, moved away, now she lives with someone else. She said we had no future and she just didn't want to be with me. The next day she said, that it will be only for a while and then I could marry her. Explain me this behavior to me, because it's too much.

- she wants to be with someone else until she finishes school, she said, that he know better motivate her to learn and our housing was small and it was impossible to learn here
- She said that I can have our photos on facebook and instagram where we are together, they are nice and he doesn't mind.
- she comes to me about once a week, we had sex once and had fun with other sex games,
- one week ago she wanted to move back only as a friend, I said no because she is with another man, she begged strongly, I let her come, she came in the morning but she moved away the rest of things, and said that she changed her mind that the apartment is small and she can't learn here ,
- we was on a trip in mountains this weekend, we hold hands, we are together all day, we talk about our sex, but she doesn't want to kiss and she calls me by name, when we were together in relationship she always called me "love".
- During this weekend she said that in half a year, when she finishes school, she wants a family with me, children and home ... Until now, she did not want children with me because I have bad genes, Now I am beautiful and children will be too. hmmm....
- she turned her mind a few times, once she wanted to come back, once not, once that she would never return and we have no future, once depressed, once she loves me and she will return within a few days and never leave again, then no more.
- Once this and then somethong alse, and over and over again
- I have to find a bigger flat and then she will come back, she talked all day about how we will have a family, I just have to hold on until she finishes school

What is it about?
Is possible that she will come back and it will be true or it is only a game?
It's a game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2020, 03:37 PM

17 posts, read 14,862 times
I removed her photo from my wallet. Day by day she is more and more away from my heart. I feel lonely sometimes, but it is ok. She has still furniture in my flat. Most of furniture, refrigerator, washing machine belong to her. It is from her own flat. I have almost empty flat without her stuff. So I do not know what to do. Her flat is 70 km away. She said that I can have and use that stuff in my flat. But I can't completly cutt her off my live, with that stuff in my flat. But I am scared what if she will want to come back, what if her new man kick her from his flat, who knows. I love my freedom I got without her.
I am scared too, if I will cut her off from my live immediately, she will want to come back, or she will try some manipulation.

Old 11-14-2020, 05:10 PM

1,417 posts, read 738,184 times
Quote:
I removed her photo from my wallet. Day by day she is more and more away from my heart. I feel lonely sometimes, but it is ok. She has still furniture in my flat. Most of furniture, refrigerator, washing machine belong to her. It is from her own flat. I have almost empty flat without her stuff. So I do not know what to do. Her flat is 70 km away. She said that I can have and use that stuff in my flat. But I can't completly cutt her off my live, with that stuff in my flat. But I am scared what if she will want to come back, what if her new man kick her from his flat, who knows. I love my freedom I got without her.
I am scared too, if I will cut her off from my live immediately, she will want to come back, or she will try some manipulation.
I believe you live outside the U.S so I am not so sure how applicable this is. But over here you can easily rent a space in a storage facility, they vary in price but you would only need a small one. The ones I own rent for about $20-$25 a month for a small unit. I would pack up everything she had, very diligently, and put it in the storage facility taking photos to prove you did not damage anything. Next (unless you know how) I would engage a lawyer to draft a letter demanding she pick up the property by a certain date. I would send the letter by whatever means you area utilizes to make it legal (i.e. prove receipt) and state in the letter she can pick up the key at your solicitors office and sign a release in order to pick up her property.

Change the locks on your abode (I believe you indicated she has a key).

My friend, when you deal with a cancer the object is to cut it out of you.

If you are lonely get a dog or cat.

Old 11-14-2020, 06:45 PM

366 posts, read 216,108 times
Quote:
She left me 3 weeks ago, moved away, now she lives with someone else. She said we had no future and she just didn't want to be with me. The next day she said, that it will be only for a while and then I could marry her. Explain me this behavior to me, because it's too much.

- she wants to be with someone else until she finishes school, she said, that he know better motivate her to learn and our housing was small and it was impossible to learn here
- She said that I can have our photos on facebook and instagram where we are together, they are nice and he doesn't mind.
- she comes to me about once a week, we had sex once and had fun with other sex games,
- one week ago she wanted to move back only as a friend, I said no because she is with another man, she begged strongly, I let her come, she came in the morning but she moved away the rest of things, and said that she changed her mind that the apartment is small and she can't learn here ,
- we was on a trip in mountains this weekend, we hold hands, we are together all day, we talk about our sex, but she doesn't want to kiss and she calls me by name, when we were together in relationship she always called me "love".
- During this weekend she said that in half a year, when she finishes school, she wants a family with me, children and home ... Until now, she did not want children with me because I have bad genes, Now I am beautiful and children will be too. hmmm....
- she turned her mind a few times, once she wanted to come back, once not, once that she would never return and we have no future, once depressed, once she loves me and she will return within a few days and never leave again, then no more.
- I have to find a bigger flat and then she will come back, she talked all day about how we will have a family, I just have to hold on until she finishes school

What is it about?
Run Forest Run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2-MCPa_3rU

Old 11-21-2020, 10:21 AM

185 posts, read 107,124 times
Ditch the b*tch. It won't end well.

Old 11-21-2020, 12:15 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,314,956 times
Quote:

What is it about?
It's called head games...she sounds very good at that.
Be thankful you don't have children with her...she's all mixed up

Old 11-21-2020, 04:26 PM

177 posts, read 122,066 times
There IS no future with this woman.

Cut your losses. Do it now.

People who are ready to commit, and ready to commit to YOU, will do so.

Do not waste more of your life in this.........extricate.

It's not about her being a good or bad person, etc. (I don't psychoanalyze people I have never met, plus I don't have a psych degree). This is more about you .......you deciding that you deserve someone who wants to be with YOU, because of YOU, and doesn't want to put that off to some future date or pass by the opportunity to be with YOU.

So this is all you. Not about her. Thnk about that

Old 11-27-2020, 03:11 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,473,776 times
Quote:

What is it about?
The world is full of women like this. She is a USER. She is Not Fickle or Wishy Washy she is a User! She will string you along and tell you what ever she needs to as long as she can get something from you.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:47 PM

30,906 posts, read 37,042,263 times
Quote:
I know you are right, but I don't know how let her go from my heart.
The easiest way to cut off contact is to do it hard core. Block them from calling you. Don't let them come over. Don't follow them on social media, etc.

Find a distraction--any distraction. Try to be around or to call other people such as friends.

If you must think about her, give yourself a time limit--like 15 minutes a day before you go to sleep or maybe 15 minutes in the morning. And keep to that limit. And move on. Clean the apartment or do other chores. If you want to think her during the day don't let yourself do it until the appointed time. And DO NOT CONTACT HER!

Life is short. Don't waste your precious time with this kind of person.

It's better to be alone and developing yourself as a person than wasting your time and emotional energy with someone like her. The sex your getting isn't worth it.

Old 11-27-2020, 09:50 PM

30,906 posts, read 37,042,263 times
Quote:
She is damn good in a bed but you are right, all of you.
Thanks I know that she is very conflict, and life with her out of our bed is almost impossible
The hot sex isn't worth it.

I learned it the hard way, too. And I wasted way, waaaay, waaaaay too much time wanting the person back. Don't be stupid like I was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships