Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 04:45 PM

159 posts, read 517,384 times

Advertisements

How many of you gave your virginity to your partner, been married and stayed married, and will stay true to that person suppose he/ she passed away? Or is this a joke in today's world??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2008, 04:51 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy234 View Post
How many of you gave your virginity to your partner, been married and stayed married, and will stay true to that person suppose he/ she passed away? Or is this a joke in today's world??
Those who did are not usually found on such forums. Or on any stupid forums for that matter... they spend time with their loved ones and in the real world in general and that's one of the many reasons they made it.

P.S. Now the exceptions will start collecting stones...

Old 05-15-2008, 05:07 PM

3,078 posts, read 11,065,699 times
I did. It's no joke.

Edit: Why do you ask?

Old 05-15-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponger42 View Post
I did. It's no joke.

Edit: Why do you ask?
I married my DH just because 'my dad said so.' And he married me because he thought I looked perfect. I was 18, he was 25!
We got married, both of us were virgins!!!!
It was fun, we have stayed with each other, and after ending the chapter with my abusive mother, hubby and I found new love. We cannot live without each other, and we know that if one of us were to pass away, the other would take care and spend the days thinking of those lovely days. I simply cannot think of another man in my life, and he does not even like when people joke about it. He is strongly committed and so am I. We are those oldie types, took our vows extremely seriously. Once married, married forever. This relationship has become sacred now.

We give our children a lot of security due to our commitment

So I was wondering if there are folks out there like us. I am 29 now, and it upsets me to see broken marriages, cheating, teenage affairs, and so on. My marriage is an investment of love and trust. I believe that I am his property and I have to take care of 'His TREASURES.' And he knows that when I pass away, he is in charge of 'MY TREASURES.' Our treasures are that lovely smile, even if it is toothless, that heart, as pure as gold, that gray hair, that body that gave me my pleasure, babies, and sweet pain.

There is an unspoken bond here, a deep passion, a frenzied lust, and a solid serious relationship that started somewhere when we were in our 'coma stage' of life. We would have divorced each other several times, he slaps me hard on the face when I say 'divorce' and he says NO D word in this house. I love getting slapped hard by him, which he rarely ever does. It's kind of a craziness. It takes him months to forget such an episode where he hurt me.

He pampers me like crazy. I have scratched him like a wild cat all over, and he sports it as a winning badge. As crude as we can sometimes be, the relationship has everything in it. Sometimes I am his cute daughter in pink jammies, the next I am his mom feeding him, literally in his mouth, then I am the hottest thing alive. This is a crazily beautiful realtionship. So I was wondering if such relationships exist still, and everlasting, until one's last breath??

Some of my friends think that my relationship is too amazing, and in today's world it's actually obscene.

Old 05-15-2008, 06:17 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,493,158 times
its wonderful that you have found such love!
but i believe the vows say "till death do us part". therefore, if you or he are still young when the other passes, do you feel obligated to stay true to him?
i personnaly dont know what i would do. if i found love again, i guess i would go for it. my grandmother became a widow at 39, and she has never even looked for love agin...

Old 05-15-2008, 06:21 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy234 View Post
I believe that I am his property and I have to take care of 'His TREASURES.' And he knows that when I pass away, he is in charge of 'MY TREASURES.' Our treasures are that lovely smile, even if it is toothless, that heart, as pure as gold, that gray hair, that body that gave me my pleasure, babies, and sweet pain.
There is an unspoken bond here, a deep passion, a frenzied lust, and a solid serious relationship that started somewhere when we were in our 'coma stage' of life. We would have divorced each other several times, he slaps me hard on the face when I say 'divorce' and he says NO D word in this house. I love getting slapped hard by him, which he rarely ever does. It's kind of a craziness. It takes him months to forget such an episode where he hurt me.

He pampers me like crazy. I have scratched him like a wild cat all over, and he sports it as a winning badge. As crude as we can sometimes be, the relationship has everything in it. Sometimes I am his cute daughter in pink jammies, the next I am his mom feeding him, literally in his mouth, then I am the hottest thing alive. This is a crazily beautiful realtionship. So I was wondering if such relationships exist still, and everlasting, until one's last breath??
HAHAHAHAHAAH. You guys are stone cold f**kin' nuts! That's awesome. You should have a reality tv show about your marriage, it would be insane!

Old 05-15-2008, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
HAHAHAHAHAAH. You guys are stone cold f**kin' nuts! That's awesome. You should have a reality tv show about your marriage, it would be insane!
NO WAY!!! It's crazy enough I've given you such a glimpse into my life!! I can't believe I just did that. If you truly believe that you need this kind of life, work on it and be serious. That is it!!!

I like that grandma who just never looked back in life.

Grandpa would be sooooo thrilled up there in heaven.

If you are married, save it. There is nothing like 'love at first sight that will be the same way till the end.' Or so I think. Keep your advice to yourself.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:03 PM

22,339 posts, read 29,439,446 times
Please tell me this is a joke

Old 05-15-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Please tell me this is a joke
Why? Loving relationships do not exist or what? What is a 'joke' in here? What part of it did you find as a 'joke?'

Old 05-15-2008, 07:17 PM

22,339 posts, read 29,439,446 times
The whole thing I find a joke. What you described is not a loving relationship. You two obviously have a very unstable, unhealthy relationship as you stated there is physical abuse going on. I hope it doesn't happen in front of your children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships