Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2008, 07:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwoodpoint View Post
My cousin just divorced her Samoan husband after 20 plus years. They met in Europe and he was so open and nice. They lived in Samoa for several years. She found it very difficult since the culture was so different. Before they were married he shared everything but his culture says after you are married you don't need to tell your wife anything. When she was pregant with their first, the next oldest un-married sister comes to live with you. Then you may not speak at the table, be seen together in your bedroom with the door open, etc.
I can't even believe there are women who get into this sort of deals...

Old 08-24-2008, 08:00 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,934,465 times
just go for hispanic they practically look the same and there are tons more too.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:43 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,454,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
just go for hispanic they practically look the same and there are tons more too.
Oh, good grief!

Old 08-24-2008, 08:54 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,934,465 times
good grief what?

Old 10-02-2009, 02:15 PM

12 posts, read 82,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by affection View Post
hey there, i seem to be in the wrong country! I'm a samoan with great affection and a passion for love to the right girl, to hold, and to be loyal to, but...i attract people whom take love for granted! Unfortunately i live in australia.
get here any way you can!!!!! And fast!

Old 10-02-2009, 04:13 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,639,083 times
Samoans are fun people. I knew many in Hawaii and Los Angeles when I lived there. I learned some of the language, and when I dressed like one, only a Samoan could tell that I was not. I live in NJ now, and I happen to know almost every Samoan on the East Coast.

Old 03-20-2010, 03:01 PM

1 posts, read 18,706 times
okay i see that your post was like 2 yrs ago, but i will go ahead and reply b/c i am samoan. Yes i have to agree samoan men are beautiful. tall, strong and handsome, just like The rock. u can find alot on myspace, facebook and do online dating since you are located on the eastside/south part of the US. Go to Cali, Seattle, Utah, Alaska and Hawai'i they are all located there. New Zealand has alof of good looking samoans check out the rugby team. I heard there's alot in New york low key. Oh and by the way, yes! samoan men love black women wether they are mixed, full, etc. they love em all i know b/c of my brothers, cousins and samoan friends lol good luck! hope u find your samoan prince. advise one thing about samoan men they are strong in there family and culture.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:33 PM

21 posts, read 53,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maila love View Post
okay i see that your post was like 2 yrs ago, but i will go ahead and reply b/c i am samoan. Yes i have to agree samoan men are beautiful. tall, strong and handsome, just like The rock. u can find alot on myspace, facebook and do online dating since you are located on the eastside/south part of the US. Go to Cali, Seattle, Utah, Alaska and Hawai'i they are all located there. New Zealand has alof of good looking samoans check out the rugby team. I heard there's alot in New york low key. Oh and by the way, yes! samoan men love black women wether they are mixed, full, etc. they love em all i know b/c of my brothers, cousins and samoan friends lol good luck! hope u find your samoan prince. advise one thing about samoan men they are strong in there family and culture.
How would you be able to find a great Samoan in NYC if they're low key? Pointers Maila, please?

Old 03-23-2010, 09:06 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,038,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfull View Post
I find it hard to find a samoan man! Ofcourse I am not just looking for any samoan man but if I was to ever see one SINCE ITS SO RARE, I like one who is caring, kind, affectionate, Christian, etc. I live in South Florida and you will see some Asians here, Hispanics, Whites, Blacks basically a melting pot, but... there aren't any Pacific Islanders (if there is some its like a speck) and South Florida should be the spot. I plan to soon move to New York-mainly the Rockland County area, but I really wish to find my prince! Any ideas? Is anyone here dating a samoan man?

P.S. By the way is it true they like black/mixed women?

~Alia~

"Blessings always"
Go to Hawaii, California or scope out collage football teams because they recruit Samoans from Hawaii.

And yea, Samoans are COOL! I'm African and I was told they were cool as hell with Africans; and they are! I know because I use to be apart of an athletic program who recruted people from around the world including Hawaii and many that came from Hawaii were BIG MEAN LOOKING Samoans! ha, they are nice and they have a heart; just don't get them pissed off; even the girls!!

Many that come here to the mainland wind up going back home however because the mainland is such a culture shock. People are rude as hell here in the Mainland.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:09 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,038,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maila love View Post
New Zealand has alof of good looking samoans check out the rugby team.
yes you are right about new zealend... In fact the only gang over there is a Samoan gang. They call themselves the Mongrel Mob.

Just to let you all know Ross Kemp is my boy!!!!!!

YouTube - Ross Kemp - New Zealand - Part 1 of 5
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships