Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2022, 09:14 AM

21 posts, read 14,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
That's not how adults would approach this. You were still getting to know each other, and you discovered what you wanted in a relationship was incompatible. It's no one's fault.
This is true. Thank you for the guidance back to a better state of mind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2022, 09:44 AM

2,556 posts, read 2,677,377 times
She doesn't know what she wants.

She's probably going for options or potential options that she likes or may like more. So, she is easing you off.
She probably found someone interesting at the gym

When you needed space, she took that as an opportunity to move further away from you.

It's ashame she won't give you a little more to work with.

Time to move on.

Sorry it didn't work out.

Last edited by chessimprov; 04-07-2022 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: read the post wrong initially

Old 04-09-2022, 06:27 AM

10,501 posts, read 7,028,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillpickle93 View Post
2 months of being in a relationships with her, she dumps me. Her reasoning was that we didn't get deep enough into our relationship. Right before she dumped me I received a text from her saying,

"Hi baaaabe! I just had the best gym workout... Actually I think it would be best if we waited for more sleepovers. For me they are more of a special thing even without sex. I want to have a deeper connection with you before more sleepovers. Is that okay? I would like to spend more time together first. Sorry I hope I am not being complicated."

I responded with being fine with that however, I wanted clarity on what she wanted so I was going to call her. Once I did she broke up with me saying we weren't going deep enough.

The next day I texted her saying I just need some space. She responded saying the same thing.

2 weeks in now, giving her space and I still want to know what happened?

Based on the text, it seems like you got embroiled with a shallow twit. Thank your lucky stars and move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships