Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2022, 12:43 PM

2,047 posts, read 868,772 times

Advertisements

These days you have to be extraordinary careful putting yourself in positions to be alone with women. Ever notice all these women who come forward years or decades later to accuse men of various sexual assault type crimes? It’s never a bum, The homeless person who smacked her rear end, or cat called her, or some cheap loser boyfriend who works at the local diner from her past. It’s always someone with deep pockets. Every single time. Women lie, not all women, but when a woman wants to manipulate, she can go to lengths you can’t even imagine. And I don’t know if you know it, but via social media and other outlets these days it is considered a badge of honor and gains you lots of attention and sympathy to be a “victim“ There are women who are literally addicted to being a victim. Follow their Facebook accounts and every couple weeks they’re a victim of something. You end up alone with a woman like this? And your life could be over as you know it simply by her making a statement. They don’t even have to prove it anymore these days. Her word is all the evidence they need to prosecute you. I am not saying assaults don’t occur, because they do. But I firmly believe in the world we live in today there are more false allegations than there are actual assaults. It’s gotten ridiculous. The average man, who is a decent human being has protective instincts towards women. We’re not all out to harm women. Most of us are not predators. Most of us have zero desire to hurt anyone.

So as a man, before you’re alone with a woman you don’t really know, you better make sure you’re covering your rear. Do not date mentally unstable women. Ask Johnny Depp. The trend is starting to change just like I knew it would. Men are starting to fight these false allegations with lawsuits. But they’re all still put in the position of having to prove their innocence rather than the other way around. So my personal belief is if you’re a woman and you want to accuse a man of something that’s going to ruin his life and possibly everyone involved in his life, and that accusation turns out to be a made up lie? You should have to do the time and pay the penalty that he would’ve had to pay had he been found guilty. That’s what’s going to put an end to this stuff. But even when they catch these women making up these lies red-handed. And it happens more than you think? They literally do nothing to them. Nothing. Very few ever get prosecuted or even exposed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2022, 01:09 PM

19,787 posts, read 12,348,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
These days you have to be extraordinary careful putting yourself in positions to be alone with women. Ever notice all these women who come forward years or decades later to accuse men of various sexual assault type crimes? It’s never a bum, The homeless person who smacked her rear end, or cat called her, or some cheap loser boyfriend who works at the local diner from her past. It’s always someone with deep pockets. Every single time. Women lie, not all women, but when a woman wants to manipulate, she can go to lengths you can’t even imagine. And I don’t know if you know it, but via social media and other outlets these days it is considered a badge of honor and gains you lots of attention and sympathy to be a “victim“ There are women who are literally addicted to being a victim. Follow their Facebook accounts and every couple weeks they’re a victim of something. You end up alone with a woman like this? And your life could be over as you know it simply by her making a statement. They don’t even have to prove it anymore these days. Her word is all the evidence they need to prosecute you. I am not saying assaults don’t occur, because they do. But I firmly believe in the world we live in today there are more false allegations than there are actual assaults. It’s gotten ridiculous. The average man, who is a decent human being has protective instincts towards women. We’re not all out to harm women. Most of us are not predators. Most of us have zero desire to hurt anyone.

So as a man, before you’re alone with a woman you don’t really know, you better make sure you’re covering your rear. Do not date mentally unstable women. Ask Johnny Depp. The trend is starting to change just like I knew it would. Men are starting to fight these false allegations with lawsuits. But they’re all still put in the position of having to prove their innocence rather than the other way around. So my personal belief is if you’re a woman and you want to accuse a man of something that’s going to ruin his life and possibly everyone involved in his life, and that accusation turns out to be a made up lie? You should have to do the time and pay the penalty that he would’ve had to pay had he been found guilty. That’s what’s going to put an end to this stuff. But even when they catch these women making up these lies red-handed. And it happens more than you think? They literally do nothing to them. Nothing. Very few ever get prosecuted or even exposed.
It seems the crazier women are the more men they have chasing them. I see it online and in real life.

Johnny Depp is also unstable and I can see how he and Amber would be attracted to each other and how it was destined to become incendiary.

Curt Cobain said he was into Courtney Love because she is up for anything. Again, two peas in a pod.

What these guys miss however is women like this can be actually dangerous. Not just "cool girl" up for fun and adventure.

Heck with those boring women who have boundaries and good sense and won't dukey on your pillow, get you tossed in the slammer or put a hit out on you.

Old 08-19-2022, 03:54 PM

10,512 posts, read 7,104,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
It seems the crazier women are the more men they have chasing them. I see it online and in real life.

Johnny Depp is also unstable and I can see how he and Amber would be attracted to each other and how it was destined to become incendiary.

Curt Cobain said he was into Courtney Love because she is up for anything. Again, two peas in a pod.

What these guys miss however is women like this can be actually dangerous. Not just "cool girl" up for fun and adventure.

Heck with those boring women who have boundaries and good sense and won't dukey on your pillow, get you tossed in the slammer or put a hit out on you.

Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

Old 08-19-2022, 04:34 PM

9,533 posts, read 5,336,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
Welp. I guess the sex is good. A weak and insecure guy will overlook a lot of red flags if he's getting his bobo honked in spectacular fashion.
"bobo honked????" LOL....that is funny!!!

Old 08-19-2022, 06:19 PM

306 posts, read 532,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post

Excellent point.

Ms. Sexy Evil meets Mr. Tortured Artist Dark Scissor Hand Man

*KABLAM*

And so the story repeats time and again.

I don't think either were a victim here. Though Depp is currently seen as a hero for defeating the sexy evil woman.

Most likely they both got off on the dynamic in some way.

Though Ms. Heard really took the L in the end. Depp is a hero and she will never work again. The entire world hates her.

And similarly the guy the OP knows is not a victim as he is walking into this and probably getting something out of it. He's not being forced. He is attracted.

Old 08-20-2022, 05:48 PM

10,413 posts, read 6,996,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
My friend has been dating a woman for some time now. Other friends and I warned him about her. She has falsely accused 3 different guys of a serious crime they didn’t commit. The woman later admitted lying about it. On top of that, the woman has mental health issues that’s controlled with medication.

I have nothing against people with mental illness but sometimes it’s best to keep them at arm’s length. My friend turns a blind eye to what she has done in the past. It’s sad to see my friend willing to risk everything and his reputation for a woman.
Oh Hell no.

Old 08-20-2022, 06:51 PM

10,512 posts, read 7,104,322 times
Hell, I interviewed a person like that once. She was good enough at her job, but literally talked about how many men had made passes at her in previous jobs. It was a good thing that I had a woman helping me interview her, because I suspect I would have been the next story she would have told.

Old 08-24-2022, 01:55 PM

14,287 posts, read 14,853,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
My friend has been dating a woman for some time now. Other friends and I warned him about her. She has falsely accused 3 different guys of a serious crime they didn’t commit. The woman later admitted lying about it. On top of that, the woman has mental health issues that’s controlled with medication.

I have nothing against people with mental illness but sometimes it’s best to keep them at arm’s length. My friend turns a blind eye to what she has done in the past. It’s sad to see my friend willing to risk everything and his reputation for a woman.
Stay away from the crazy ones even those managing it with drugs.

Old 08-24-2022, 02:08 PM

2,452 posts, read 3,593,347 times
Uhm no. Ticking timebomb.

Old 08-24-2022, 03:34 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,899,200 times
Nope. No chance.

Run.

If she's done it once, she's capable of doing it again....to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships