Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 09:47 PM

6,519 posts, read 4,060,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Right? And then complain about women.
And how "all women" are just like the shallow, immature, unhinged, drama queens they insist on choosing over and over again...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2022, 10:10 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,106,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
My friend has been dating a woman for some time now. Other friends and I warned him about her. She has falsely accused 3 different guys of a serious crime they didn’t commit. The woman later admitted lying about it. On top of that, the woman has mental health issues that’s controlled with medication.

I have nothing against people with mental illness but sometimes it’s best to keep them at arm’s length. My friend turns a blind eye to what she has done in the past. It’s sad to see my friend willing to risk everything and his reputation for a woman.
You SHOULD have something against people with certain mental illness. It’s never taken seriously and often goes untreated, and to escalate to the improbable but possible, it’s a viable defense if they murder you. If a friend was dating this type of woman, I would stay away from the friend as well as the woman. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near it. You seem to be well aware of this, admitting they should be kept at arms length… so you clearly do have something against them because of the danger they pose

Old 08-16-2022, 10:16 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,903,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K12144 View Post
And how "all women" are just like the shallow, immature, unhinged, drama queens they insist on choosing over and over again...
And the poor guys are no match for these women, it’s not their choosing, they were just trying to mow the lawn, or do good guy things. They’re powerless. Women are like snake charmers.

Old 08-17-2022, 01:54 AM

4,419 posts, read 3,504,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
This is why I could never write a book. I tend to forget and leave some of the best parts out after I've already written things.

One of the best parts is that this woman had been married FOUR times. I'm pretty sure ALL by 30 years old. Her memory was so bad that even she didn't know how old she was when certain things happened or how old other people were, so I had to try to piece it together myself.

Her first marriage I think was when she was very young. Late teens/early 20's and I think it was to guy either or around her age. Not sure how long this one lasted. Couldn't have been more than a couple years.

Next marriage (I think this was the second one) was to a guy that was 10 or 12 years older than her. I had to look him up to find out how old he was. She was somewhere around mid to late 20's when they married. I think that marriage lasted roughly a year. I looked the guy up and found him on Facebook (I didn't make correspondence with any of these guys, just wanted to get an idea of who they were) and he seemed like an intelligent guy with a pretty good career. No wonder that didn't last. She still has his last name.

I think the third marriage was to what friends of mine who knew her before I did, described as an ''Older man, definitely in his late 50's or even older at that time''. and I estimated this to be around 2012 or 2014, which would have made her 28-30. One of her tall tales was that he was involved in a drug cartel. She claims he saw a demonic spirit (no, seriously, this is what she said) at the end of the road when they vacationed at her parents and he left her there. And never returned. Seems like this marriage was definitely gold digging, but this guy obviously wasn't putting up with her. I don't doubt he saw a demonic spirit, I just think what he saw was her. She claims she's still married to this guy legally, but he refuses to divorce her, even though he has nothing to gain from staying married to her. I'm not sure if she hopes that when he dies she gets something, because apparently he did have money. I'm pretty sure this was marriage three and not two, but she still has husband #2's last name, but says they're not married and the guy she is married to legally is not the one with the last name she has.

Fourth marriage wasn't really a marriage, but she claimed that it was a ''Marriage in the eyes of god''. He was about 10 years older and they were together for what she says was 3 years, but it had to be on and off. And he was a known violent woman beater and raging drug addict with serious anger problems. I knew he was before I knew her, so I can actually attest to all of this and his abuse. He beat her so bad once, got sent away for a while and she took him back. They were staying at his mom's house for a while and either his mom or the stepdad said something to set him off one night, which seemed to happen a whole lot from everything I've heard from people who knew him. He tried to go after his mother (another thing that seemed to happen a whole lot) and the stepdad came back with a gun and had to put him down. Shot him dead. And the stepdad got off for it because by all counts the guy was a violent POS and really got what he deserved. He really had it coming for a long time. And I know a lot of people who knew him, unlike any of these other guys she was with. So I believe all the stories about him. Only she will tell you he's the greatest thing and how much she loves and misses him. And that he did beat on her, but he loved her and blah, blah, blah, ****ing blah.

She never had kids, but claimed she had I forgot if it was 2 or 3 abortions (I'm skeptical) and gave birth to a stillborn. Again, also skeptical. Between those stories and the fake cancer claims, you can't believe anything she says.

This was a supremely toxic person. Part of me gives her a pass because I don't think she could control half her problems, but I didn't wanna put up with it and I don't think many people will.

Some people have said ''Oh, she's a piece of ****''. And my response is ''Nah, she's not a piece of ****. A piece of **** won't kill you, but something toxic sure will''.

All in all, I have to say she was one of the most fascinating people I've met in life, but for all the wrong reasons.

Why were you with her?

Old 08-17-2022, 06:15 AM

19,816 posts, read 20,420,519 times
I wouldn't even be friends with someone like that, let alone date them... Good grief.

Old 08-17-2022, 07:12 AM

19,824 posts, read 12,371,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K12144 View Post
There are reasons they choose those types of women. Often they see themselves as saviors or they're going to "help" them. A woman who doesn't need helping or fixing is boring.

Old 08-17-2022, 08:55 AM

1,483 posts, read 691,348 times
Cannot believe this is even a question... smh.

Old 08-17-2022, 08:57 AM

6,382 posts, read 2,955,281 times
I knew a guy who kept dating the women who falsely accused him of assault. It cost him over $10 k in legal bills too. He was lucky he got her to confess in a phone conversation he recorded. I have no idea why some people are gluttons for punishment like this.

Old 08-17-2022, 12:45 PM

3,166 posts, read 3,381,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
There are reasons they choose those types of women. Often they see themselves as saviors or they're going to "help" them. A woman who doesn't need helping or fixing is boring.
He definitely has that savior complex. Not just with women but with friends too. He seems to attract people who are needy.

Old 08-18-2022, 11:51 AM

8,443 posts, read 3,024,361 times
Some of the questions on these threads are amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships