Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 11:04 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'm hurt... nobody misses me...?! Oh, wait - I'm always here.
I miss you Sierra... every man needs to get bashed by you at least once! (KIDDING)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 11:07 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Awww Mopac, don't worry about it. I sometimes feel postal angry at JerZ, I mean one week she proposes marriage to me, then every time I come on-line she's nowhere to be found, she's on-line when I'm not, and as soon as I'm online she disappears . I'm kinda feeling a little rejected myself.
Aw MonaLisa. You know you're the only girl for me! And that's saying a lot since I don't normally pitch for the home team!

Old 05-27-2008, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
Wait a second, JerZ proposed to you?

I give her a promise ring and this is how she repays me? She's in big trouble. I even made a love cd for her...that's it, I'm contacting cheaters.
What ever happened to good old-fashioned polyamory??? I guess those days of tradition are gone, sigh.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:35 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
I miss you Sierra... every man needs to get bashed by you at least once! (KIDDING)
Awww... I'm moved and thrilled, Rathagos. Thank you.

You may not believe it, but many times I actually restrain myself. Oh, well, you know how it is… love/hate relationship…

Old 05-27-2008, 12:58 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopac1980 View Post
I am really sorry for the threads I've made about people snubbing me off and me getting angry at people for not providing me the lifestyle that I wanna live and for acting like that the whole world should revolve around me.

I didn't mean to act like a total selfish and greedy jerk and that is not the kind of person who I wanna be and I don't wanna go out hurting others to get what I want out of life cause hurting people is the last thing I wanna do.

If I've had angered anybody for the threads I've made I am really sorry for the anger I've caused and I do wanna apologize for the way I was acting.
OMG, you have angered me so much. Just kidding.
No apologies needed. People have different opinions and people also have bad days. You're not the first one to take out anger on CD. Most people don't intend to hurt others but we're only human and things happen so go get yourself an ice cream cone on this hot summer day and enjoy it, thinking that you're a good person and even though we want to be nice, it won't always happen.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:03 PM

3,223 posts, read 10,101,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
OMG, you have angered me so much. Just kidding.
No apologies needed. People have different opinions and people also have bad days. You're not the first one to take out anger on CD. Most people don't intend to hurt others but we're only human and things happen so go get yourself an ice cream cone on this hot summer day and enjoy it, thinking that you're a good person and even though we want to be nice, it won't always happen.

I will try to go out and get myself an nice ice cream cone and go out and enjoy the beautiful weather we're having, tomorrow I'm gonna be going out of town and I'm really excited about me going out of town for the day tomorrow.

I will try to work on my anger and to take things as lightly as I can, I know that life is too short to be angry all the time.

Old 05-27-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
What ever happened to good old-fashioned polyamory??? I guess those days of tradition are gone, sigh.
You have to get out more often, JerZ. Now you still have than darn Ren Fair on your mind!

Old 05-27-2008, 01:08 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,738 times
Quote:
You may not believe it, but many times I actually restrain myself.
Get out!!! You actually restrain yourself? Say it isn't true!!! haha! Where will the spice come from in the forums? I just get myself in trouble...

Don't you DARE restrain yourself... it's half the reason I come here... y'all are hillarious!

Old 05-27-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Get out!!! You actually restrain yourself? Say it isn't true!!! haha! Where will the spice come from in the forums? I just get myself in trouble...

Don't you DARE restrain yourself... it's half the reason I come here... y'all are hillarious!
I know it's hard to believe, but it's true! Sometimes to spare feelings... sometimes to spare myself my next 'infraction'...

Old 05-27-2008, 01:21 PM

Quote:
You have to get out more often, JerZ. Now you still have than darn Ren Fair on your mind!
Blasphemer!! It's always a good time to be thinking about RenFaire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships