Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2022, 11:19 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,861,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleg1 View Post
It's not really a solution, since it makes you look like a buffoon and is guaranteed to attract similar guys, but hey it does at least help with your intended goal, if not solve it completely.

And the fact that you think there isn't a real truth you don't know gives the game away. What a depressing / worrying statement. I am in my 30s and each and every year, multiple times a year, my viewpoints shift. I change and become embarrassed by viewpoints I had just a few months or a year ago. I know with 100% certainty that I will never reach the real truth, but I strive for it anyway.

You on the other hand are self-satisfied, smug, and stuck in the mud. All wise people in world history have known they knew next to nothing, increasingly less as they learned more; yet you believe you know next to everything. So you've shown where you stand on the wisdom spectrum, and you can't take it back now. But 'thanks for playing.'

I support an end to profiling and disparate sentencing. BLM Inc. is a Democratic political machine and money-laundering operation. If you're unsure where a guy stands and suspect he's hiding something, I guess just pepper him with some questions and he will soon show some departure from your views, however slight, at which point you end it. Doesn't seem to be that hard. Or if you're still unsure, just say 'I've dated/talked to guys who aren't on the same page as me politically, which I discovered later in the goings. It's a core part of who I am and if you're not fully on the same page, it's not going to work and I'm going to end the relationship.' Or whatever you think is best O Omniscient One; wouldn't want to 'mansplain.'
And yet you continue to do so…
Edit, re-edit all you want, I was presenting my experience, nowhere did I say “hey guys what should I do about this?”
You have your opinions based on your experiences, and so do I. That’s the truth I can respectfully agree with, you might try that instead of mimicking and insulting like a child.

Old 12-04-2022, 11:21 AM

10,988 posts, read 6,852,461 times
Thanks to everyone for contributing.... I think it's time for the thread to end and have requested (as of 30-40 mins ago) that it be closed.

Old 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM

4,640 posts, read 1,787,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
Thanks to everyone for contributing.... I think it's time for the thread to end and have requested (as of 30-40 mins ago) that it be closed.

Old 12-04-2022, 11:32 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,861,074 times
Quote:

Old 12-04-2022, 01:25 PM

44,348 posts, read 20,047,057 times
Quote:
Thread closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships